NHS Healthcare Assistant Literacy and Numeracy Test Watch

A&A
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello everyone 😆. I have literacy and numeracy test next week for health care assistant can someone tell me where to go and study? Please it's on Saturday
Alisha5678
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello, i have an computer based numeracy and literacy test for a Bank Healthcare Assistant coming up very soon, i was just wondering what resources people used for the numeracy test. Also were you given pen and paper to write your notes down on?
Wynd
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi

Anyone got advise/help - I've longed for an interview with NHS for administrative post and hurray got an interview, however my worst nightmare assessments! I always go to bits with regards to any tests, and correspondence states NHS numeracy and literacy test, anyone have any idea how long and what this entails, Maths sadly has never been my strong point and I so want to pass tests and interview as job is ideal! HELP
HollyTallett
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm looking at going to Teesside University to study Nursing and was wondering what the literacy and numeracy tests are like and how many questions you need to get right to pass???Help!!
doesntmatter8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Shan12)
Hello ppl! I've got the numeracy and literacy test for Nursing Assistant coming up next week, if I pass that then will be allocated an interview. I feel very nervous about the maths and if I do Pass the interview. Any tips you can give me would be o so wonderful!! Thank you, I really wanna get this job I will be so happy.
hi ive got an interview/test coiming up on nursing assistant, i was wondering whether you got the job and what the test/interview was like?
Johnsson1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

I have one for NHS Admin post too next week. Do you mind sharing your experience please? What sort of things didthey ask? is it the same as the HCA? Fractions, adding subtracting???

And how was your interview?
sj6183
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
all you guys are so helpful I have my test coming up on friday and was so nervous but feel much more at ease after reading this. fingers crossed
Mahaelmekki
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi johnsson1
Please let me know how you got on with the assesment and the interview!
Mine is next week and I am not sure what to revise for and where
Mahaelmekki
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi John please let me know how you got on with your assessment mine is next week, I would appreciate your help. My assessment is for admin and receptionist apprenticeship for my local GP so I would like some information to go on.
lovelycreature
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The literacy & numeracy test for HCA & Supervisor for facilities are the same test. Level 2 in Literacy & Level 1 for numeracy but it look like harder coz' all of us didn't get the passing grades to think we only had 2,3, & 5 wrongs! A very high standard. We can't believe that we only had a few wrongs but they never let us passed the test!
Jadelevi
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I Java a interview soon worried ant maths atone no the questios
lippylou77
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi all im 36 and also just been called into for an interview and tests and very worried about the percentages!!!!! Also peeps you talk about the tests but i dont have any nvq level certificate but i have over ten years care experience did you all have the relevant qualifications
Absnhs93
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, I have the numeracy and literacy test next week for a hca a n e job, just wondered if I can use a calculator appreciate any advice too!
lippylou77
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anybody know whoHeather Ingall-Brewster is
Lyndaann
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes
dude20050
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thanks very much to Kirsty953 and Beckskiwi for this conversation.
flappydina
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wanting to be HCA in Scotland, would I have to sit this for a bank HCA still?
Kocopops1313
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No
TracyJane
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
just to let you know my DBS took 5 months to come through, good luck!
Bea24
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What if I didn't finish the literacy test? They did interview first then I finished the math exam but the literacy up to 8 only it will affect on my application?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)
3.83%
Classical (46)
5.87%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.88%
Electronic (53)
6.76%
Indie (128)
16.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise