Whats your opinion on the Existence of Jinns/Ghosts. Watch

ashraf549
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I want your opinions guys!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know other religions believe in some sort of spirit/ghosts too. The intention behind this forum is to see your opinions on this.
In Islam, Jinn’s are described as simply as creatures made out of 'smokeless fire' they are like humans, but live in a different dimension to us. They also have ideologies of their own; Christian, Jewish, Atheist, Devils and Muslim Jinns; they are like us. However, unlike us they are travel at fast speeds, they can possess (the evil jinns), and, they are not as intellectual or clever as human-race. Devil is just a bad Jinn.

They can see us, we can't see them. Before you say I’m foolish. You must take into consideration I have researched well into this topic, and many Muslims have suffered in UK and all over the world. Ibn Uthayman who is one of the greatest Islamic scholars of the current age spoke on this, when replying to women who had a problem when reciting qura'an she was being annoyed; Paraphrasing: ‘‘the Jinns do not go after non-believers, because they see that they are already disobeying Allah, and annoying someone of that nature is pointless to them, as they are already following the footsteps of the devil, which is what the evil jinns want’’

In short: Jinns of evil nature do not go after those that are not on the true path (according to Islam). The Jinns of different faiths do not go after people as they are taught not to, as that is a great sin.

The MAIN reason WHY I have brought this up is because a close family member of mine was affected recently, and he was going mental! Inhumane activity, and we got someone to recite Qur’an in Arabic and it had a heavy effect on him shaking. His eyes are bulging out, and it was never like that before. He says whenever the Qur’an is recited it shakes him.
Recently a video published by ‘dawahman channel’ youtube. Also, gives a snippet of someone who has been possessed.

Click below for further details on this. You may hear the word ‘black-magic’ this simply means someone using the Jinn to help him carry out his evil activities. This stuff is nothing new, its always been there historically. But people have become ignorant, ironically just what the evil jinns want.
ashraf549
Rep:
?
Katy Perry fans will love this. It also introduces the topic of Black magic and Islamic positon on it.
Qymberley
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Before i declared myself athiest (or whatever you want to call someone who has no religion), i was Buddhist. And some unorthodox kind that no ones heard of. I had a close family friend experience the same thing, where she thought she had been infected by demons from all the wrongs she did in her life etc. Then a priest-sort-of-guy went over to her house (i was present at the time) and made her hold a string that was bathed with the water that was "blessed" by a figurine that had been "blessed". He made her hold the string with him, and started chanting - Then she started going into some kind of spaz-attack sort of thing and it was quite creepy.

However, that close family friend was a proper lying ****, and did the worst things ever to everyone around her so tbh i think she was acting it out to make him think that she was being cleansed.

And thats the only relatively supernatural thing i've ever experienced in my life.

To answer your question, I don't believe in ghosts, though i'm not going to say that the concept is stupid just because there isn't scientific evidence.
ashraf549
Rep:
?
(Original post by Qymberley)
Before i declared myself athiest (or whatever you want to call someone who has no religion), i was Buddhist. And some unorthodox kind that no ones heard of. I had a close family friend experience the same thing, where she thought she had been infected by demons from all the wrongs she did in her life etc. Then a priest-sort-of-guy went over to her house (i was present at the time) and made her hold a string that was bathed with the water that was "blessed" by a figurine that had been "blessed". He made her hold the string with him, and started chanting - Then she started going into some kind of spaz-attack sort of thing and it was quite creepy.

However, that close family friend was a proper lying ****, and did the worst things ever to everyone around her so tbh i think she was acting it out to make him think that she was being cleansed.

And thats the only relatively supernatural thing i've ever experienced in my life.

To answer your question, I don't believe in ghosts, though i'm not going to say that the concept is stupid just because there isn't scientific evidence.
Yes, there are natural remedies. But in Islam the cure is simply recitation of Qur'an and the spraying of water that has been blown with recitation of Qur'an, so in short the cure is Qur'an lol.... This is what they recite, and its so beautiful! Have a listen.
Copperknickers
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't believe it, and I think anybody like the man in that video who convinces people that it is true should be deported to where they came from, or locked up if they come from this country. It wastes taxpayer money and harms people with illnesses, as well as devaluing the public's confidence in mental health treatment.
DaveSmith99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They aren't real and neither is black magic.
Mockery
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I hope that they're real, otherwise my tally of 5 friends goes down to 0.
ashraf549
Rep:
?
Interesting. Some of you don't want to positively engage. Instead be ignorant. Actually why not go to Ruqyah (healing) centre and see for yourself! Anyway Jinns don't attack the sinful people
Qymberley
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ashraf549)
Interesting. Some of you don't want to positively engage. Instead be ignorant. Actually why not go to Ruqyah (healing) centre and see for yourself! Anyway Jinns don't attack the sinful people
That's according to Islam. If I were a ghost id attack the 'sinful' because they won't know how to fight me ( irrelevant argument but I had to put it out there). Plus, life is too short to be scared of the thought of a ghost.
Serendipitee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They are wastemen. Ya feel me blud?! :smug:
ashraf549
Rep:
?
(Original post by Qymberley)
That's according to Islam. If I were a ghost id attack the 'sinful' because they won't know how to fight me ( irrelevant argument but I had to put it out there). Plus, life is too short to be scared of the thought of a ghost.
Sorry but you should not be scared. Being scared is something Islam hates. As Allah says "Only Fear Me." Thus I'm not scared at all. We don't know there dimension. But what has been observed is that these Jinns like to live quiet, deserted places. Islam hates anything to with magicians and evil jinns. That we strive to serve the one who created you and me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (129)
24.02%
Pop (125)
23.28%
Jazz (24)
4.47%
Classical (29)
5.4%
Hip-Hop (99)
18.44%