The Student Room Group

Are you interesting?

If a short story was written about you, do you think it'd be interesting?

Is there anything that you'd want to do to make your life more interesting?

Scroll to see replies

it would be depressing. Suppose that could be interesting :dontknow:

what about you?
If it was a story about ridiculous situations I've been in then yeah, it would be interesting. But not short.
Nope.
As of this time(ish) 12 months ago my life most certainly took a turn for the unexpected, the controversial, and most certainly the interesting.
Absolutely.
Original post by Splenge007
it would be depressing. Suppose that could be interesting :dontknow:

what about you?

Nah, I don't think I am really. I do a lot of nothing and the things I do probably won't interest many lol

Original post by Viva Emptiness
If it was a story about ridiculous situations I've been in then yeah, it would be interesting. But not short.

Care to share any?
I genuinely think so. I had have an interesting 20+ years on this planet so-far. :smile:

After that paedophile story, I think I'd enjoy hearing anecdotes from your past. Do share, we'll all gather round the campfire & listen in awe.

Of course everyone will think they're interesting, but I doubt I'd give a rats arse about 90% of the life stories in this thread. And I doubt anyone would be interested or care about mine.
Reply 9
5/10 I reckon

I've gone through various transformations so that might be interesting to some?
Original post by Robbie242
5/10 I reckon

I've gone through various transformations so that might be interesting to some?

transformations like what?
My life story reads like Snape's Diary off Potter Puppet Pals.
Reply 12
Original post by chickenonsteroids
transformations like what?

Well all my life I've only eaten a limited selection of food (days used to be full of toast, yoghurt, chocolate etc) so this made me very awkward in social situations when it came to fruit, veg eating out in general but over the years that has significantly improved and now I eat a wide selection of food, but still expanding the amount of food I eat day by day.

Another transformation was my attitude & grades, I used to play world of warcraft and be in a hardcore raiding guild, ditched social events for it, ditched family events, ignored schoolwork etcetc as a result I got mediocre GCSEs (Bs and Cs) 5 days after GCSE results day I quit and turned my attitude around from the start of a-levels (which is quite rare, you barely see people working their arses off in September) and I went from a U in maths in year 10 to the best in the year at Maths, Economics and Further Maths for AS-levels, self-teaching all of FM on my own.

I've also gone from contact with zero girls to contact with a few girls

gone from no exercise the routine exercise etc. So overweight now to healthy weight

but this is all boring life stuff so now that I think about it, 3/10, if I got into Cambridge it might be a 4/10

Care to share any?

Original post by Silver Arrows
After that paedophile story, I think I'd enjoy hearing anecdotes from your past. Do share, we'll all gather round the campfire & listen in awe.

Umm...

- Met a paedophile off the internet
- Caught playing "strip" paper, scissors rock in a field to try and impress a guy :s-smilie:
- Been stuck in a lift and rescued by firemen
- Broke leg falling down one step
- Broke wrist doing embarrassing drunk dancing
- Boo'd a group of kids doing a little performance whilst on holiday, claiming that I was saying "boo-urns" when I got nasty looks
- Caught having sex in naughty places and by parents (cringe)
- Once took so many drugs I was awake for four days, acted like an insane person swatting away imaginary wasps at a family friends wedding vow renewal and then had to drive my mums car from Wales to Newbury but got stuck down a single track lane facing a tractor so had to attempt to reverse to the nearest over-taking bay which took about 5 attempts while the guy in the tractor just sat there watching in stupefied silence
- Declared my undying love unwittingly to someone on webcam because I didn't realise my microphone was on
- Went to an 80's themed hen do dressed as the biker guy from the Village People for no reason, moustache and everything, when everyone else just wore like, some leggings and bright make-up
- My boyfriend drunkenly called 999 on me because we were having an argument over who solved a simple mental arithmetic problem first
- On my last first date I got so nervous that I drank about a bottle of wine plus several vodkas, ended up vomiting everywhere and he had to pay £40 for a taxi to take me home
-Once when I was a kid, a friend and I ripped the legs off a squishy pig stress reliever of another girl in our class (no idea why). Ridden with guilt we locked ourselves in the toilet and tried to pritt-stick them back on. It didn't work.

Ok, there is loads more but that's all I can think of for now.
Reply 14
Umm...

- Met a paedophile off the internet
- Caught playing "strip" paper, scissors rock in a field to try and impress a guy :s-smilie:
- Been stuck in a lift and rescued by firemen
- Broke leg falling down one step
- Broke wrist doing embarrassing drunk dancing
- Boo'd a group of kids doing a little performance whilst on holiday, claiming that I was saying "boo-urns" when I got nasty looks
- Caught having sex in naughty places and by parents (cringe)
- Once took so many drugs I was awake for four days, acted like an insane person swatting away imaginary wasps at a family friends wedding vow renewal and then had to drive my mums car from Wales to Newbury but got stuck down a single track lane facing a tractor so had to attempt to reverse to the nearest over-taking bay which took about 5 attempts while the guy in the tractor just sat there watching in stupefied silence
- Declared my undying love unwittingly to someone on webcam because I didn't realise my microphone was on
- Went to an 80's themed hen do dressed as the biker guy from the Village People for no reason, moustache and everything, when everyone else just wore like, some leggings and bright make-up
- My boyfriend drunkenly called 999 on me because we were having an argument over who solved a simple mental arithmetic problem first
- On my last first date I got so nervous that I drank about a bottle of wine plus several vodkas, ended up vomiting everywhere and he had to pay £40 for a taxi to take me home
-Once when I was a kid, a friend and I ripped the legs off a squishy pig stress reliever of another girl in our class (no idea why). Ridden with guilt we locked ourselves in the toilet and tried to pritt-stick them back on. It didn't work.

Ok, there is loads more but that's all I can think of for now.

8/10 for interestingness
Reply 15
I could write a book on all of the drama I've experienced on the bus. But I'm not very interesting myself :tongue:

Original post by Vixen47
As of this time(ish) 12 months ago my life most certainly took a turn for the unexpected, the controversial, and most certainly the interesting.

What happened?
8/10 for interestingness

I'll take it.
Reply 17
I'll take it.

Where? :sexface:
If a short story was written about you, do you think it'd be interesting?

Is there anything that you'd want to do to make your life more interesting?

My 4 years at uni would be interesting. My last two years at school too. The rest would be dull as ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where? :sexface:

If you'd read my post you'd know, almost anywhere.

But you're basically a child, so this is creeping me out a bit. I'm not ready to add BEING the paedo to that list.

Quick Reply

Latest