The Student Room Group

Girls Bamboozle Me

Please respect anonymous.

This may sound slightly big headed and TRUST me I am not that attractive to be honest (5/10). Over the last year I got out perhaps a bit more than the average student but when I go out sober the weirdest things have been happening. I stating sober as anything could happen with alcohol, anyway random girls have been come up to me asking if they can kiss me. This has happened quite a few times now. My mind just thinks whyyyy?

What is this, only logic is how many lads can I get with in one night.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Please respect anonymous.

This may sound slightly big headed and TRUST me I am not that attractive to be honest (5/10). Over the last year I got out perhaps a bit more than the average student but when I go out sober the weirdest things have been happening. I stating sober as anything could happen with alcohol, anyway random girls have been come up to me asking if they can kiss me. This has happened quite a few times now. My mind just thinks whyyyy?

What is this, only logic is how many lads can I get with in one night.

What are you asking exactly?
Reply 2
Why would girls be doing that?
If they want to kiss you, take it, why are you telling everyone on here?

TBH they bamboozle me too. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Why would girls be doing that?

Because they cray cray? Because they find you irresistible? Who knows :dontknow:
Reply 5
I have no idea, lol and Precious illusion it's more liky due the them being cray cray.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending