The Student Room Group

EMPA Biology AS AQA - how do I revise?

My written EMPA exam for AS Biology is coming up and I really do not know how to prepare for it. In class we have been doing practice questions and I have been getting below 50% and I am very worried about the exams. I seem to be unable to think of the answers for really simple questions that make you think "ah, why did I not think of that" when you get to see the answer. Any advice on how I should get better at answering those kind of questions? Thanks :smile:
yh that's a good question. plz can someone help us.
Reply 2
Original post by Songyan
My written EMPA exam for AS Biology is coming up and I really do not know how to prepare for it. In class we have been doing practice questions and I have been getting below 50% and I am very worried about the exams. I seem to be unable to think of the answers for really simple questions that make you think "ah, why did I not think of that" when you get to see the answer. Any advice on how I should get better at answering those kind of questions? Thanks :smile:

When is your EMPA?
Have you been given the topics it could be on? As the main aspect of it is water movement in plants.
I have a vague idea of what the tasks are about.
Reply 3
Original post by Rickstahhh
When is your EMPA?
Have you been given the topics it could be on? As the main aspect of it is water movement in plants.
I have a vague idea of what the tasks are about.

I've done Task 1 and 2 and my question paper is this Friday. I've been given what topic areas to revise but it's those HSW questions that ask for example why did you do this or would changing this affect your results that are sooo hard. Any tips? :smile:
Original post by Songyan
I've done Task 1 and 2 and my question paper is this Friday. I've been given what topic areas to revise but it's those HSW questions that ask for example why did you do this or would changing this affect your results that are sooo hard. Any tips? :smile:

What topics do we have to revise because my task 3 is soon too. :/
Reply 5
aargh im going to hav a panic attack, tmrw is my empa task 1 and 2 and i do not know what to do
what do i need to revise for task 1 and 2? what sort of questions come up? like what topics?
Reply 7
Biology empa... Do we get our graph and table back for task 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vanessa.o
Biology empa... Do we get our graph and table back for task 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I think so. Whens your task 3 ?
Reply 9
Original post by Songyan

Need help could you email me please

Quick Reply

Latest