How are we all feeling after the football today?

Watch
hbk4894
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Feeling ok , pleased with the fightback Bolton showed to get a 2-2 draw vs Yeovil with 10 men.

how are you?
James2810
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Do not get me started. I am going to get abuse all week when I go back to school on Monday. Worst Arsenal performance I have seen in a long time, even worse than the 8-2 hammering to Man Utd. This day was meant to be a good day(Wenger's 1000th game) but this game is going to stick in my mind for all the wrong reasons.
yaboy123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No just no.
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by yaboy123)
No just no.
Who else wants to know why he was banned in the last 8 minutes?

OP I think it was a good day of football for the neutrals, lots of goals
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Fairly happy I guess. Not an important game but we won and Rooney scored a stunner. Keeps us in the fight for a Europa League spot.
AnharM
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by James2810)
Do not get me started. I am going to get abuse all week when I go back to school on Monday. Worst Arsenal performance I have seen in a long time, even worse than the 8-2 hammering to Man Utd. This day was meant to be a good day(Wenger's 1000th game) but this game is going to stick in my mind for all the wrong reasons.
Of course it was worse than the 8-2 battering. Arsenal played with most of their second string players against Utd in that game, their line-up was shocking. But this defeat will hurt a lot. This victory will long for many Chelsea fans like me. Very happy with today's performance.
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by James2810)
2010-11. Arsenal lost a cup final. The psychological effect was devastating. 2 wins in the last 11 league fixtures (against Blackpool and Man Utd) dropping from 2nd to 4th. Arsenal are still in the FA Cup this season but Wigan are no pushovers. They better treat Wigan like a Man City.
James2810
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by AnharM)
Of course it was worse than the 8-2 battering. Arsenal played with most of their second string players against Utd in that game, their line-up was shocking. But this defeat will hurt a lot. This victory will long for many Chelsea fans like me. Very happy with today's performance.
I knew it would have been a tough game today but I was hoping it would have been a perfect day. Wenger's 1000th game, beating Mourinho for the 1st time, Man City and Liverpool losing. Oh well. Have to get on with it I suppose. I will be happy with top 4 and the fa cup as that shows improvement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
fluttershy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
As a Norwich fan I'm feeling a lot happier and more comfortable than I have for a while. It wasn't just the win, but the nature of it, plus the fantastic skill of Tettey for that second goal. Still worried though that we've done it before and looked like turning things around only to have a string of bad games, more so as we've got 3 very winnable games coming up if we play like we did yesterday, yet just one or two bad games and then we're into the dreaded last, playing the top 3 and Man U. Still think their are points to be had there, but unless we're a game or two clear of the drop it might not be enough.
DebkoX
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well. It looks like Millwall are going down...
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This should be a thread every week. Like TSR's version of 606, or counselling.
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh, and incidentally, I'm feeling great about our 6-3 victory.
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
After the football, not feeling too happy, my team got the 3 points which is all that matters though.
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Devastated after today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (665)
33.5%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (845)
42.57%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.4%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (90)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed