gcsemediastudent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
can someone please help me, I'm really struggling with my media coursework. The task is: 'Explore the structure of the narrative in series one, episode one of 'moffat and gatiss' 'sherlock'. There is literally a two page list of things you have to include in this essay and i am so confused, someone please help!!!!???!!!???
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by gcsemediastudent)
can someone please help me, I'm really struggling with my media coursework. The task is: 'Explore the structure of the narrative in series one, episode one of 'moffat and gatiss' 'sherlock'. There is literally a two page list of things you have to include in this essay and i am so confused, someone please help!!!!???!!!???
I haven't taken Media, but what I would suggest is that you read this list very carefully. In all probability, a lot of them are things you would do naturally anyway. Try and condense that list down to key points you can adhere to.

Another thing you should try is to make a brainstorm of things to write about. Before you actually write the essay, you should write an essay plan. This will be a lot easier if you make a big brainstorm about things to write about before you start.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
61.82%
No (42)
38.18%

Watched Threads