The Student Room Group

SEA LIFE CENTRE ASSESSMENT. Any tips PLEASE? Upgrading from Mcdonalds.

They said to bring something that describes me, but I have no idea! Any one had an interview with them before?
i have no idea what they want in that interview, but from your worried sounding posts the advice I would give you is be confident, the staff there are generally friendly and do presentations and chat to visitors etc so they probably want to know you are someone who can handle that, it is a different level to just being polite to a customer at the till in mcdonalds, if it was me I would bring my sketchbook full of animal drawings as it shows both my love of animals and drawing, to be honest just pick something that you can say a few things about and will look relatively interesting, you want to stand out and make them remember you
Reply 2
Is this for a job or work experience? I had an interview for work experience and it was so laid back and easy, absolutely nothing to worry about. If it's for a job and it's a Merlin attraction I'd say definitely make sure you show your confidence and willing to communicate with the public

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending