pat6089
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm studying... AS Computing OCR, AS Economics OCR, BTEC Music

I'm interested in... Upgrading my computing skills for the Programming Techniques and Logical Methods Exam
~ Aquamarine ~
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by pat6089)
I'm studying... AS Computing OCR, AS Economics OCR, BTEC Music

I'm interested in... Upgrading my computing skills for the Programming Techniques and Logical Methods Exam
Hey, welcome to The Student Room!

How are you finding your AS levels so far?

Maybe you would like to check out some of the TSR Forums, especially the Study Help forum where you can get help with homework, exam preparation and revision for your A levels
Mirzaghalib
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I did OCR economics for AS and A2 and let me say best choice I made along with studying maths. One tip I will give you to do well in Economics is to practice essay writing every week on different topics. My teacher gave us an essay to do each week and I thought how cruel that was but trust me when I say this he did the best thing for me. The essay writing at uni level is crazy and I had an exam the other day on corporate governance which is full on essay writing but I passed with good grades because of learning to write essay in economics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.71%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.29%

Watched Threads