i want to apply but my passport is with the Home office

Watch
nerdjiri
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hello
i want to apply for student finance, my course starts in septemeber, but i currently dont have my passport i sent it for renewal at the home office, and my visa status is "leave to enter" both mine and my sponsers passports have been sent for renewal and i was wondering if can still apply or i should wait till my passport is back ?
justanothertechie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi There,

As far as I'm aware you should be able to apply now and enter your passport details when it arrives back from the Home Office, this is usually the case with Home Students, so I don't see it being too different for yourself.

If not, you have until June to apply and still receive your Student Finance from Day 1 of your course.

Good Luck!
nerdjiri
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by justanothertechie)
Hi There,

As far as I'm aware you should be able to apply now and enter your passport details when it arrives back from the Home Office, this is usually the case with Home Students, so I don't see it being too different for yourself.

If not, you have until June to apply and still receive your Student Finance from Day 1 of your course.

Good Luck!
Thank you very much, I will do that
justanothertechie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You're very welcome - If you hit any other problems, feel free to PM me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
18.03%
I'm not sure (2)
1.64%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (38)
31.15%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.46%
I'm not a current university student (57)
46.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed