The Student Room Group

Girls... How do I make a move on her?

Hi,

I've had a huge crush on a girl for about two months and she's invited me out to a nightclub for my birthday which is next month... But I don't have a clue whether she likes me or not... She's really friendly towards me but has never expressed her feelings in any way for me, but that's the exact same for me. I'm too shy to show how I feel towards her incase it isn't mutual and I don't want to say "I like you" to her because I don't want to f up the friendship... So should I wait until we're at the nightclub to make a move or?

Posted from TSR Mobile
See how things go when out, does she pay more attention to you than others, does she let anything slip while drinking, etc.
Reply 2
Original post by DJMJ
Hi,

I've had a huge crush on a girl for about two months and she's invited me out to a nightclub for my birthday which is next month... But I don't have a clue whether she likes me or not... She's really friendly towards me but has never expressed her feelings in any way for me, but that's the exact same for me. I'm too shy to show how I feel towards her incase it isn't mutual and I don't want to say "I like you" to her because I don't want to f up the friendship... So should I wait until we're at the nightclub to make a move or?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just flirt with her and see if she flirts back etc
Agree with the above, just see how the night goes. Dance, chat, flirt, just have fun and see what happens :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending