JohnThames
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I am in discussion with my fellow lawassociates regarding a certain task.

here is the case study:

21st Century is a clothingstore which sells a range of sports clothing lines. Sue Inc, suppliestheir products to store similar to 21st Century. On Sept1st 2005, Sue Inc sent a fax to 21st Century, which read

'Can offer latest ''Sue ClothingPackage'' at $250 each'

On Oct 1st 2005, 21stCentury faxed a reply stating:

'Will have 12 Sue Clothing Package.Need delivery by Nov 1st 2005

Upon receiving the fax, Sue Inc thenwrote back to 21st Century saying

'Thank you for your fax which isreceiving our attention'

subsequently and prior to the Nov 1st2005, Sue Inc, packed the clothing and loaded them on the van fordelivery to 21st Century, but before the van set out, 21stCentury phoned Sue Inc to say that they no longer required theclothing.

Discuss the legal position of 21stCentury and Sue Inc in relation to the law of Contract. Use Casereferences to support your answer.
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JohnThames)
I am in discussion with my fellow lawassociates regarding a certain task.

here is the case study:

21st Century is a clothingstore which sells a range of sports clothing lines. Sue Inc, suppliestheir products to store similar to 21st Century. On Sept1st 2005, Sue Inc sent a fax to 21st Century, which read

'Can offer latest ''Sue ClothingPackage'' at $250 each'

On Oct 1st 2005, 21stCentury faxed a reply stating:

'Will have 12 Sue Clothing Package.Need delivery by Nov 1st 2005

Upon receiving the fax, Sue Inc thenwrote back to 21st Century saying

'Thank you for your fax which isreceiving our attention'

subsequently and prior to the Nov 1st2005, Sue Inc, packed the clothing and loaded them on the van fordelivery to 21st Century, but before the van set out, 21stCentury phoned Sue Inc to say that they no longer required theclothing.

Discuss the legal position of 21stCentury and Sue Inc in relation to the law of Contract. Use Casereferences to support your answer.
Hi and welcome to TSR. I've moved this out of the welcome lounge, to a more appropriate sub forum. Please be aware that whilst TSR does stand for "The student room" no one is going to give you the answer. Id imagine lots of people are willing to help, but no one will do your work for you

Though most people here are from the UK, so Im not sure on how much help you'd get any way
JohnThames
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thank you for organizing my post. I must had mistakenly placed it there. Ofcourse i do not want any one to do my work, i had done it already but in law, collaboration is key and any opinion regarding any case like this could help my understanding of law.

thanks again for your opinion, i always love replies.

(Original post by de_monies)
Hi and welcome to TSR. I've moved this out of the welcome lounge, to a more appropriate sub forum. Please be aware that whilst TSR does stand for "The student room" no one is going to give you the answer. Id imagine lots of people are willing to help, but no one will do your work for you

Though most people here are from the UK, so Im not sure on how much help you'd get any way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (146)
4.87%
Uncertainty around my education (442)
14.76%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (337)
11.25%
Lack of purpose or motivation (418)
13.96%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (139)
4.64%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (180)
6.01%
Loneliness (257)
8.58%
Financial worries (109)
3.64%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (122)
4.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (135)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (162)
5.41%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (265)
8.85%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (283)
9.45%

Watched Threads