The Student Room Group

University of Nottingham child nursing 2014

Hi guys, I have confirmed Nottingham as my firm university choice and am currently in the process of booking accommodation at Madison Court, Raleigh Park. What is this accommodation like and what's it like sharing a bathroom?
Also, does anybody know what week length the child nursing course is? Is it 44 weeks?
Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hey, I have also firmed Nottingham for child nursing but i will be commuting so can't help you with that one, sorry! Nice to find somebody else on the same course though :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Chelseaxo
Hey, I have also firmed Nottingham for child nursing but i will be commuting so can't help you with that one, sorry! Nice to find somebody else on the same course though :smile:

I am also firming for child at Nottingham and will also be commuting :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Sbarron
I am also firming for child at Nottingham and will also be commuting :smile:

Do you live quite locally then? :smile:
Reply 4
Aw that's a shame that neither of you are living in halls but t'll be nice to know people! PM me with your facebook names? :smile:
Reply 5
Yeah I've sent you a PM :smile:
Reply 6
Yeah I've sent you a PM :smile:

I got it, thanks hun I just don't know which Facebook account is yours haha x
Reply 7
Do you live quite locally then? :smile:

No i live in Peterborough. About an hour and fifteen mins commute!! If i find it too much though i will move closer and rent a place but i need to get to know the area and people first before i move with my child
Reply 8
Original post by Sbarron
No i live in Peterborough. About an hour and fifteen mins commute!! If i find it too much though i will move closer and rent a place but i need to get to know the area and people first before i move with my child

Ah I see! Yeah I think its a good idea that you get to know the area a little first. I'm sure the commute won't be as bad as you think :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest