BA Education Studies 2014 Watch

bunnies
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anyone at all? Hoping to find someone before deciding on ljmu!
Rick Wood
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm studying Primary Education. Similar but more specific. I chose LJMU because they were the most friendly uni I applied for by far.
hollyemma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bunnies)
Anyone at all? Hoping to find someone before deciding on ljmu!
Hi! I'm doing education studies and early years and LJMU! )
bunnies
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rick Wood)
I'm studying Primary Education. Similar but more specific. I chose LJMU because they were the most friendly uni I applied for by far.
That's fantastic! Fell short for that because I couldn't meet the entry requirement for classroom experience but it's always good to meet another person in a similar course. Have you seen the campus?
bunnies
Rep:
?
(Original post by hollyemma)
Hi! I'm doing education studies and early years and LJMU! )
Omg hi!!! Mine's Ed & Maths but haven't firmed. Do you mind if I asked why LJMU? In a bit of a dilemma now. Thanks very much!
hollyemma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Omg hi!!! Mine's Ed & Maths but haven't firmed. Do you mind if I asked why LJMU? In a bit of a dilemma now. Thanks very much!
It's okay Ermm I chose it because Liverpool looks like an amazing student city! The accomodation doesn't look too pricy, it looks like a friendly uni and my course looks good and interesting xx
Anonymousgirll
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I have applied for that and I have got my interview soon. I am really nervous for it what did you have to do?
Rick Wood
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's fantastic! Fell short for that because I couldn't meet the entry requirement for classroom experience but it's always good to meet another person in a similar course. Have you seen the campus?
Yes. I had to have an interview and I spent the day there. It's quite nice and there's a shuttlebus that runs from the city centre to the campus. All the accommodation is in the city centre so it's a nice mix of city living and suburban studying.

(Original post by Anonymousgirll)
Hi I have applied for that and I have got my interview soon. I am really nervous for it what did you have to do?
It was an all day interview and there was a written task, a group activity and interview and then individual interviews with a book review. It's a full day but I preferred the thoroughness of the interview. I felt I had chance to express why I want to do this course better than at some of the others. Also they responded within ten days where the other unis kept me waiting weeks.
bunnies
Rep:
?
Yes. I had to have an interview and I spent the day there. It's quite nice and there's a shuttlebus that runs from the city centre to the campus. All the accommodation is in the city centre so it's a nice mix of city living and suburban studying.

It was an all day interview and there was a written task, a group activity and interview and then individual interviews with a book review. It's a full day but I preferred the thoroughness of the interview. I felt I had chance to express why I want to do this course better than at some of the others. Also they responded within ten days where the other unis kept me waiting weeks.
Glad to hear that the environment's great. Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (229)
72.24%
Jeremy Hunt (88)