The Student Room Group

Who is the worst serial killer to have ever lived in your opinion?

So yeah, who do you think?

I know this is quite a disturbing topic as these people have done unspeakable acts but it is also very interesting to see why they commit those crimes.

I would personally say Albert Fish, yes he didn't kill as many people as other serial killers, such as Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer etc. but the way in which he committed the acts and his comments show to me that he was definitely one of the worst, if not the worst. He even sent a letter to his victim's mother explaining what he did :frown:

There are obviously many contenders, and all serial killers are despicable.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
God :mad:
Reply 2
Countess Bathory
Edmund Kemper
"On Good Friday of 1973 (20 April), Kemper had planned on waiting for his mother to come home from a party, but he instead fell asleep and was awakened by the sound of her in another room. He entered her room; she was sitting up in bed reading a paperback. She noticed him enter the room and said, "I suppose you're going to want to sit up all night and talk now". Kemper replied, "No, good night". before beating her to death with a claw hammer.[18] He then decapitated her and used her severed head for oral sex before finally using it as a dart board. He also cut out her vocal cords, then put them in the garbage disposal. The garbage disposal could not break down the tough vocal cord tissue and ejected the tissue back up into the sink. "That seemed appropriate," he said after his arrest,[19] "as much as she'd bitched and screamed and yelled at me over so many years." He then invited his mother's best friend, 59-year-old Sally Hallett, over to the house. When she entered the house, he strangled her to death, and then Kemper left the scene of his final crimes."
Reply 4
You :wink:
Me... Wait and see :colone:
Reply 6
Original post by moment of truth

I know this is quite a disturbing topic as these people have done unspeakable acts but it is also very interesting to see why they commit those crimes.

I would personally say Albert Fish, yes he didn't kill as many people as other serial killers, such as Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer etc. but the way in which he committed the acts and his comments show to me that he was definitely one of the worst, if not the worst. He even sent a letter to his victim's mother explaining what he did :frown:

I have got multiple. The British Empire.
Reply 7
mao tse-tung
Well you've mentioned Ted Bundy. My next one is Richard Ramirez, a total psychopath. I don't even know where to start with how messed up this guy is, just read the article if you don't mind doing some grisly nighttime reading.
Reply 9
I study criminology and my mind is changed weekly on this subject. ATM I think Harold Shipman is pretty repulsive. I think mainly because so many elderly patients put so much trust in him. Also he may be Britain's most prolific serial killer as we will never know how many he killed.
Reply 10
Yeah Shipman's pretty dark and dangerous. Ted Bundy/John Wayne Gacy, too.
H. H. Holmes is one of them :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I would have said Harold Shipman. Jack the Ripper for notoriety.

are you feeling ok?? :console:

erm... i would think all of them are as bad as each other!
Original post by cupcakes87
are you feeling ok?? :console:

erm... i would think all of them are as bad as each other!

Lol yeah I am fine :smile: :hugs:

I go on a serial killer craze every so often and had one yesterday evening lol so thought I would ask TSR what they thought.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Balooo
You :wink:

:eviltongue:
Lol yeah I am fine :smile: :hugs:

I go on a serial killer craze every so often and had one yesterday evening lol so thought I would ask TSR what they though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

WHAT!!!! why??

:eek:
Reply 18
Original post by cupcakes87
:eviltongue:

You weren't in the chat so you don't understand the joke :tongue:
Original post by Balooo
You weren't in the chat so you don't understand the joke :tongue:

:hugs:

:lol:

:hugs: