The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

cost to get to edin from e.k. every semester?

Hi.

I`m considering carrying on my applications to teacher training (I didn`t get in anywhere so far) in mathematics.

I wonder if anyone can tell me how much it would cost me every month to get to Moray House teacher training from East Kilbride (and how long time-wise it would take)?

I used to work in Livingston, which took about 40 minutes to get to - but I wouldn`t feel comfortable driving all the way to Edinburgh from East Kilbride!

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Hasufel
Hi.

I`m considering carrying on my applications to teacher training (I didn`t get in anywhere so far) in mathematics.

I wonder if anyone can tell me how much it would cost me every month to get to Moray House teacher training from East Kilbride (and how long time-wise it would take)?

I used to work in Livingston, which took about 40 minutes to get to - but I wouldn`t feel comfortable driving all the way to Edinburgh from East Kilbride!

Thanks!

You'd be about two hours on the train from East Kilbride to Edinburgh, changing at Glasgow. It's then another ten minute walk or thereabouts from Waverley to Moray House. It's about an hour drive in light traffic, but it's likely be longer than that.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply!

Appreciate it!

d`you think it would be practicable (since I know how to get to Livingston) to drive there and get the train from Livvy to Edin?
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending