The Student Room Group
Reply 1
That boy is a hero. What a lad.
Reply 2
A Legend, I say
Either the boy is very mature, or the girl is very immature, or it isn't going to work. 16 year old boys look like children to me, and I'm only two years older than you.

Also, it violates the half your age + seven rule.
Reply 4
I'm a 20 year old girl, I personally wouldn't and would find it a little weird!
Reply 5
Original post by Origami Bullets
Either the boy is very mature, or the girl is very immature, or it isn't going to work. 16 year old boys look like children to me, and I'm only two years older than you.

Also, it violates the half your age + seven rule.

This guy does not look like a child. I mistook him for a 18-20 year old. Super tall [6ft+].

But yeah I'm gonna see how this plays out.
well its not so weird to me.
Ugh the maturity of some sixteen year old boys is probably on par with a fourteen girl so that seems incompatible.

I'm trying not to generalise but he may be wanting to get with you for bragging rights. He can't legally gamble, drink, smoke, vote or drive!
But he may be very impressive in those things he can do.
It's legal so that doesn't matter. Honestly, so long as they're mature with the relationship and they both don't conceive a kid (too early) then honestly doesn't matter. Although it's slightly unusual for 16 year olds, kids who are doing their GSCE's most likely, to date a 20 year old who is old enough to be in university and get a decent full time job it really isn't an issue at all.
Legend
I think that it's ok, I'm 24 and talking to a 17 yr old
I'd say go for it dependent upon the conditions evident. Frankly I wouldn't have any long term hopes, though... I mean, a 16 year old male is a fickle thing. I should know, I dated a woman for five years since I was 14... people change fast. Not me, I'm the same as always. But that might be the problem c:<

In any case, just be prepared for a large change in attitude. Boys turn into men when they can legally gamble, smoke, drive, and pay for strippers. Not when they're still doing their GCSE's or AS-Levels and love R16 Doujin.
I'd think there was something wrong with the girl
It's fine, they aren't doing anything wrong.
Bet he goes all night at 16....lucky girl
Was it really necessary to revive this old thread when your sole contribution consisted of two completely irrelevant words? :unsure:
Reply 16
I knew a guy at 14 dating a girl of 23

ngl I thought it was weird....

Latest

Trending

Trending