Guys giggling during sex?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, I'm a girl, and a few time before/during/after sex guys have like...laughed a little. Just quietly, not like uproarious laughter, but I just find it kind of odd and off-putting. They say it's just because they're really happy to be having sex? It's always been the first time I've had sex with the guy, and only once was the guy a little bit stoned, which made sense, but it was still weird.

Have guys on here done this? Is this just normal?
Lotus_Eater
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you're sleeping with guys who are slightly stoned/drunk then possibly but it doesn't sound normal to me. But perhaps I've just never been conscious of it happening.

I don't think I've ever laughed without having had something happen I find funny (i.e. her sister walking in on us).

That said, I wouldn't worry about it.
sophieta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Unless something funny happens it seems a bit odd but sex is fun and if you can laugh about it with someone it shows how comfortable you are with them.

Queefs are pretty funny.
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
depends on the context

Could be nerves??
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
That would be such a turn off. :lolwut: When they do it slap them...half joking/half not >.>

As above, maybe nerves or if they've been drinking etc could explain it? Even so have a talk to them and explain it's not very attractive...
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
That would be such a turn off. :lolwut: When they do it slap them...half joking/half not >.>

As above, maybe nerves or if they've been drinking etc could explain it? Even so have a talk to them and explain it's not very attractive...
...I guess me saying I use a little bit of humour when I'm having sex wouldn't be very appealing to anyone here then :p:
Ggmu!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

wtf is this

i thought girls like funny guys
Truflais
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
...I guess me saying I use a little bit of humour when I'm having sex wouldn't be very appealing to anyone here then :p:
If you're both laughing it's fine :lol: But I can imagine OP feels quite self conscious :dontknow:

(Original post by Ggmu!)
wtf is this

i thought girls like funny guys
Lmao. I doubt OP's partner is cracking jokes whilst they're having sex and laughing at said jokes.
Ggmu!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lmao. I doubt OP's partner is cracking jokes whilst they're having sex and laughing at said jokes.
i thought that when i finally get to do sex she might like a joke or two for some variety :/

cant do anything right anymore. i miss the 1800s.
Truflais
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ggmu!)
i thought that when i finally get to do sex she might like a joke or two for some variety :/

cant do anything right anymore. i miss the 1800s.
Hah. Like I said, I'm sure OP wouldn't mind so much if they were both laughing :lol:
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Maybe you pull weird faces when you orgasm.
Ggmu!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hah. Like I said, I'm sure OP wouldn't mind so much if they were both laughing :lol:
god you have some fine hair
chaz1403
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do men giggle?? Still better than Father Christmas' laugh hoho
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you're both laughing it's fine :lol: But I can imagine OP feels quite self conscious :dontknow:
Possibly - I only really do it to help the girl relax. Laughter puts people in a good mood.
Maid Marian
Report 7 years ago
I would find that incredibly off-putting. Just ask him what his problem is.
Truflais
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
Possibly - I only really do it to help the girl relax. Laughter puts people in a good mood.
Yeah I think that's okay. But I can understand why OP feels a bit paranoid/confused if they're randomly giggling also a giggle is different to a laugh...seems so girly :lol:

(Original post by Ggmu!)
god you have some fine hair
Thank ya. Grew it all by myself.

Anyway - should stop derailing
Holby_fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You probably make ludicrous sex noises. I'd laugh at that.
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah I think that's okay. But I can understand why OP feels a bit paranoid/confused if they're randomly giggling also a giggle is different to a laugh...seems so girly :lol:
Well, I have been told I'm a little feminine in bed, though I've never had any complaints. When my ex has told me in consecutive sentences that 'nobody does it like a girl' and then that I'm a little feminine in bed, I'm going to take that as a compliment :p:
Comus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's okay to laugh as long as you don't point

In all seriousness it's probably just nerves or maybe just physical awkwardness(?), if it happens again just ask after you've finished
Bassetts
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
I would find that incredibly off-putting. Just ask him what his problem is.
I came to this post because I was "following" you, aka stalking you.

Spoiler:
Show
jk, i'm not stalking you, but this new follow function is very creepy

OP giggling during sex is weird. Ask him what was up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads