Filming in Southampton this weekend 28th/29th March Watch

ilonacatherine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I’m Ilona, a researcher for True North Productions, an award-winning independent TV production company based in Leeds.

We’re currently making a new 4-part observational documentary series for Channel 5 called ‘Closing Time’. It’s about the night time economy and the infrastructure of British nightlife; a light-hearted programme focussing on the positive aspects of nights out and what makes them safe and enjoyable, rather than the negative ‘Binge Britain’ documentaries we’re so used to seeing. We’re filming with taxi drivers, door supervisors, street pastors, health workers and on SOS buses, but we also would like to follow a group of people on a night out which will enable us to form a good narrative full of great characters.

This weekend, we’re filming in Southampton and I’m looking for a group of students who are going out in the city, who are happy to be filmed throughout their night.

I wondered if you might be interested in taking part. If not, I would really appreciate any help with this at all, just to spread the word and pass on my information for anybody who would like to know more about what filming would involve.

Please email [email protected] for more information or give me a call on 0113 394 5486

Thanks!
lduff83
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
eeeekkk i got filmed on saturday night 29th, i was quite drunk but can you tell me when this program is going to be aired please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

What are your favourite crisps?