Does anyone believe the official 9/11 story?

Watch
Jovious6638
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I was wondering if anyone actually believes the official 9/11 story? Do you? It's been so heavily debunked as a false-flag attack for a reason to extract oil from Afghanistan that I don't see why the Government just owns up.
manchesterunited15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
I do?
Copperknickers
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Dr.Khan)
I was wondering if anyone actually believes the official 9/11 story? Do you? It's been so heavily debunked as a false-flag attack for a reason to extract oil from Afghanistan that I don't see why the Government just owns up.
.... there are no words... but fortunately, there is a handy picture which says all there is to say (circles = oil and gas fields):

navarre
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nope, I've always thought it was lizard alien Zionists who did it.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Dr.Khan)
There is no oil extraction from Afghanistan.
Aliccam
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by james1211)
There is no oil extraction from Afghanistan.
It wasn't about extraction, it was about the pipeline to carry gas through Afganistan.
This was only one of a lot of different possible reasons behind the false flag attack, and as no one is going to own up, it is difficult to be sure what they were.
Other money making opportunities were invading Iraq and and controlling the oil. Plus other 'defense' spending opportunities. Legislation changes such as the 'Patriot Act' too.
You only need to look at what has been done since 9/11 in the name of the so called 'War on Terror'.
the mezzil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Aliccam)
It wasn't about extraction, it was about the pipeline to carry gas through Afganistan.
This was only one of a lot of different possible reasons behind the false flag attack, and as no one is going to own up, it is difficult to be sure what they were.
Other money making opportunities were invading Iraq and and controlling the oil. Plus other 'defense' spending opportunities. Legislation changes such as the 'Patriot Act' too.
You only need to look at what has been done since 9/11 in the name of the so called 'War on Terror'.
Something smells like **** here? Oh! It's you!

You have no evidence to suggest that the coalition invaded Afghanistan to build a pipeline, instead of just asking the Afghans nicely. The USA aren't retards, war is expensive. 1 trillion dollars to secure the build of a pipeline? I don't think so.
Aliccam
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by the mezzil)
Something smells like **** here? Oh! It's you!

You have no evidence to suggest that the coalition invaded Afghanistan to build a pipeline, instead of just asking the Afghans nicely. The USA aren't retards, war is expensive. 1 trillion dollars to secure the build of a pipeline? I don't think so.
This is not the coalition, this is the people who get the contracts for war supply, oil etc. The government spend a trillion with who? Those are the people behind it. There are a lot of pointers if you take the time to look. Chenie is part of Haliburton (among other companies) one of the biggest beneficiaries of the Iraq war as just one example.
MagicNMedicine
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
maybe they made it up to deceive us like climate change and the deficit
Aliccam
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MagicNMedicine)
maybe they made it up to deceive us like climate change and the deficit
No you can trust everything they and the corporate media say, why would they lie?:rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads