Loveyourself786
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm doing my astronomy GCSE and I'm stuck on what to do for my coursework. I only have 2 weeks to prepare it and I'm really worried. here is the list of the observations I can pick from. http://www.planeteartheducation.co.u...coursework.htm

For my unaided I've decided to do shadow stick and for my aided constellation photography or drawings of messier objects but I don't know what to write about and how to start it. Also no one in my school does it so I have no support or help. If anybody could recommend me what observations I could do and how to start doing them it will be very appreciated. I REALLY want an A*!!! xxxxxx
tazza ma razza
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ahhhhh astronomy GCSE -> the best exam - i got 94% overall last year.... shame there is no AS astronomy....

Do messier objects as it is easy - just email the telescope people w/ desired filters and they email back with pics.

then all you have to do is just write about it.

You do not have the time to get any shadow stick data - you need at least 3-4 months worth of plots
I did sun spots and did over 4 months worth of plots.

PM me for any other help
Loveyourself786
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by tazza ma razza)
Ahhhhh astronomy GCSE -> the best exam - i got 94% overall last year.... shame there is no AS astronomy....

Do messier objects as it is easy - just email the telescope people w/ desired filters and they email back with pics.

then all you have to do is just write about it.

You do not have the time to get any shadow stick data - you need at least 3-4 months worth of plots
I did sun spots and did over 4 months worth of plots.

PM me for any other help
BTW you can do AS astronomy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (124)
62.31%
I don't have everything I need (75)
37.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise