If could only visit three countries in your lifetime, where would you go?

Watch
nohaynada
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
For me, it would be the USA because it's so diverse, so lots of choice with weather and sightseeing etc.

Then it would probably be Spain, Australia or somewhere in Asia like Japan.
Leftee
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Japan
Australia
Alaska
laylarose
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Australia, the USA and probably Japan. I sense a trend here.
radaeze
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
USA, South Korea and Australia

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1382288
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Nepal, Peru, The Gambia. Places with different languages, cultures, geography, well... everything! It'd be fun to see places like the Great Barrier Reef or Grand Canyon, but the world is becoming so globalised that a day out in Sydney or New York would be almost identical to a day at home, once the gimmicks like different street signs wear off.

My reasoning for the choices is that Nepal has a rich cultural history of folklore, spirituality and legend (which I love :3), Peru has absolutely amazing geography and ancient Incan ruins I'd love to explore, and Gambia is a culturally diverse representation of what I imagine sub-Saharan Africa to be like! I'd love to visit any of them, but all of them would be even better
bellapetrova94
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
South Africa(johannesburg or Cape town), Australia(Melbourne or Sydney) and Canada(Vancouver) :-)
bellapetrova94
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sierraoneseven)
Nepal, Peru, The Gambia. Places with different languages, cultures, geography, well... everything! It'd be fun to see places like the Great Barrier Reef or Grand Canyon, but the world is becoming so globalised that a day out in Sydney or New York would be almost identical to a day at home, once the gimmicks like different street signs wear off.

My reasoning for the choices is that Nepal has a rich cultural history of folklore, spirituality and legend (which I love :3), Peru has absolutely amazing geography and ancient Incan ruins I'd love to explore, and Gambia is a culturally diverse representation of what I imagine sub-Saharan Africa to be like! I'd love to visit any of them, but all of them would be even better
My bf's gran went to Gambia for about two weeks and she said it was one of the most Amazing places she's ever been to, and she has been to alot of places! Thinking of going there myself actually
DavidSilvaMCFC
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
China or Vietnam, somewhere in South America, maybe Cuba
A Mysterious Lord
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Iceland, Japan and USA.

Honourable mentions to the UAE, Australia and Singapore.
username1382288
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bellapetrova94)
My bf's gran went to Gambia for about two weeks and she said it was one of the most Amazing places she's ever been to, and she has been to alot of places! Thinking of going there myself actually
Wow, have fun if you do! My GovPol student teacher is from Gambia and his accent is amazing :v I find it amazing that the tight borders were drawn so British artillery could shell either side of the Gambia without needing to relocate their guns, so the river is a massive part of Gambian life cI thiiink they speak English there as well, being a former colony, so it's not as daunting as Peru or Nepal!
DavidSilvaMCFC
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
China or Vietnam, Cuba, i'd certainly like to tour South America. I'd like to volunteer looking after lions in Africa somewhere. Picking three is too hard.
Silver Arrows
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
North Korea
Russia
Syria
Wattsy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
America because it's a bit like loads of countries in one and I appreciate variety, France for the epic skiing and the fact that it's got lots of different holidaying angles, probably Australia because I've never visited Australasia and the only other inhabited continent I haven't been to is Asia and I don't really have much interest in visiting anywhere in Asia.
Mr An0nymous
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
KENYA!! Ive been with my college once and it is quite clearly the highlight of my life. Wildlife you'll never see anywhere else. Went on a safari, climbed a volcano, climbed a waterfall and went to the equator...ALL IN ONE DAY!!! Just enjoyed every bit of it and id do it again and again and again and again!

Name:  Elephants-in-Amboseli-Nat-001.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  28.0 KBName:  kenayn-safari_1445361c.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  17.4 KBName:  images.jpeg
Views: 169
Size:  7.8 KBName:  l-kenya-safari.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  333.6 KBName:  images.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  17.5 KB

DCFCfan4eva
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
New Zealand- wanted to visit it since I was a kid
USA- So diverse, would be really interesting!
Vietname- such a beautiful country!
EmmaBailey258
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Australia
USA
England (can't beat you're homelands)
stuffsgrooveyman
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Too many, especially considering I want to travel to every country in the world.

Let me pick 5? Pleaaaseee ?

(In no particular order)

Greece (for the beautiful history and Aristotle himself innit)
Bosnia and herzegovina (The beaautty maaan!)
(spoiler) Image Image (/spoiler)
Medina
Morocco ( Jemaa El fna)/Egypt
Turkey (Aya Sofia :O)/Italy (ROME :O AND VENICE :O )
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Australia
China
USA
GreenNinja
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Gonna cheat here and say Australasia (badly wanna visit New Zealand & Aus), USA and Japan for me too!
manchesterunited15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Leftee)
Japan
Australia
Alaska
I've never heard of that country
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (118)
33.71%
Yes - a trusted person (95)
27.14%
No (93)
26.57%
I'm not sure (44)
12.57%

Watched Threads