The Student Room Group

Embarrassing... but please help! Can chow mein pass through undigested?

Really sorry for this Tmi.
I'm just hoping someone could have had similar or give advice.

but earlier today while going for a poop i noticed something while wiping which looked like a noodle, there was only two. The first thing i thought it was, could of been the chow mein that i've been eating over the weekend as i had some for dinner saturday afternoon and then also ate some last night.

I don't think it could be worms as i haven't had any of the symptoms and it look just like the chow mein noodles..
but could there be a possibility that maybe some of my food might of not digested properly? I also couldn't see any in my stool. so I'm kinda confused.

Should i see how my next stool is and if i get any again? or i dunno :/
its embarrassing really and don't even know why i'm asking this on here. but hay.
sorry to be a cring lol
Could be undigested food. Could be worms. But even if it worms - whilst it's a bit rubbish to think that you have worms, in the short term they don't do any harm, and treatment is easy.

I would give it a few days and see if you get any repeat of what you saw before. Take extra care to wash your hands. If you see many more, then a trip to the GP may be advisable - but this is not urgent.

Quick Reply

Latest