The Student Room Group

When do you break up? And do you go back after Easter holidays?

^^^^^

:smile:
Break up 4th April

Return to uni 28th April

Exams end 6th June.
Term ends 4th April, and I go back after Easter for three exams and a presentation in early May.
Reply 3
Break up at the end of this week and go back on the 28th April.
4th April, and I'll probably return after a week or two.
Break up 11th of April, then return a month later to 6 exams, oh the joy!
I broke up on the 14th of March and go back on the 28th of April.
Break up on the 4th and return on 22nd April :smile:
Reply 8
I broke up on the 21st of March, and my lectures start again on the 21st of April.
Break up on the 28th March, term starts again on the 28th April. Exam season from 6th May to 6th June, then uni officially finishes on the 20th!
Reply 10
I don't know why everyone seems to have **** tons of time off for Easter, seems I'm the odd one out when it comes to Easter holidays because we only get 2 weeks. Seems like everyone else's university treats Easter like Summer holidays wtf.
Break up; 11April
Come back to uni; 28 April.
I think I finish around 10 May, no exams. I will probably stick around for a bit though because my accommodation contract doesn't end till early July.
Easter break is only a week long (4th - 11th april), then it's back for 3 weeks of classes, two weeks off for exam studying then I have one exam sometime between the 10th - 24th of may. I might be heading home at the start of may when my term finishes and just coming back for the exam :smile:
Reply 12
I finished on the 14th, and have exams the week after Easter Sunday. I'll then stay at university for another month revising and then get my final exams over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending