The Student Room Group

signing the declaration

Hi,
I submitted an application in January for my course which starts in September (Midwifery) and have had a letter through confirming my fees and what i will receive etc. However, i haven't received a declaration to sign and send back but other people I know who have applied for finance for the same degree have got one. The only thing i can think may be different for me is that i filled in a paper application and sent it by post whereas everyone did it online. Does this make a difference? Should I have still received a declaration to sign and send back?

I have previously done a degree (i'm currently in my third year of it now) and will be going straight on to study my NHS funded degree in september. Could this have also made a difference as to why i havent received a declaration? I just dont want to end up not receiving my fees by accident!
Hi staceylea

When filling out a paper application you sign the declaration at the time on the application form so another one is not required. Please check your online account. It will say if we are awaiting your signature, if it says approved you are all set up.

Thanks
Reply 2
Thanks, that's cleared things up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending