The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Health studies 2014

I have a conditional offer for health studies starting 2014. Is anyone else on the same course?
Original post by Katie509
I have a conditional offer for health studies starting 2014. Is anyone else on the same course?

Me! :smile: Have you applied for student accommodation yet? I'm struggling figuring out how to!
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2

Original post by Ellie-Marie B
Me! :smile: Have you applied for student accommodation yet? I'm struggling figuring out how to!

Im living at home only live an hour away and the accommodation is too expensive!!

I have a conditional too! But staying in uni accom! :smile:
Reply 4
Hi I have a conditional offer too
Reply 5
Anyone going to wolverhampton for degree in health studies
Original post by Zola75
Anyone going to wolverhampton for degree in health studies

hi I am going to wolves this sept... have you looked around the facilities there? i'm super excited but nervous at the same time! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Jaydeykins
hi I am going to wolves this sept... have you looked around the facilities there? i'm super excited but nervous at the same time! :smile:

Now have unconditional offer to start 6 applied for accommodation thru evision
Reply 8
Original post by Ellie-Marie B

Apply thru your evision student portal
Reply 9
Hi everyone I will be studying in wolv so nervous and excited.
Reply 10

Yes me to katie509 I am kind nervous does anyone know what modules we will be studying thnx
Reply 11
hi I am going to wolves this sept... have you looked around the facilities there? i'm super excited but nervous at the same time! :smile:[/QUOT

Got self contained flat so will be living on my own
[QUOTE="Zola75;49792491"]
hi I am going to wolves this sept... have you looked around the facilities there? i'm super excited but nervous at the same time! :smile:[/QUOT

Hey was there no halls left? How are you feeling it's really close now!

Got self contained flat so will be living on my own

Hi Katie I'm on the same course! I'm also staying at home as I live near town :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending