The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

BSC Psychology

I am going to be studying Psychology at Anglia Ruskin University in September, I was wondering if anyone else on here is also starting the same course in September?
Reply 1
Original post by rheanne1995
I am going to be studying Psychology at Anglia Ruskin University in September, I was wondering if anyone else on here is also starting the same course in September?

I am! :rolleyes:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Have you applied for accommodation yet? :smile:
Reply 3
Have you applied for accommodation yet? :smile:

Not yet, I'm in doubt whether I should apply for CB1 or for a student house. I don't really know what is regular... I really would like to get to know Cambridge well (I'm from the Netherlands) and I think I will go out frequently... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I tend to apply for CB1. Have you applied yet?
Reply 4
I have received a room offer for CB1, I love the look of it as its close to the city centre :smile:
Reply 5
I have received a room offer for CB1, I love the look of it as its close to the city centre :smile:

Allright!! For CB1 Aston, Bragg & Cricks? Or the new one? I am going to apply for Aston, Bragg & Cricks tomorrow! :smile:
Reply 6
Aston Bragg and Crick :smile:
Reply 7
Heyy im going to ruskin this september too and also doing psychology. And living in CB1! Are you in a studio flat? Xx
Reply 8
Original post by Sianyyy96
Heyy im going to ruskin this september too and also doing psychology. And living in CB1! Are you in a studio flat? Xx

Hi there! Wel, I don't know yet, I have applied for CB1 too but I haven't got a response since then. I applied...almost a week ago, I suppose? Is it normal or do I have to send an email?
Reply 9
I probably applied 1 and a half months ago and didnt hear anything until a couple of weeks ago. its a long process :frown: if you have any problems ( I did) I emailed and they sorted it out really quickly x have you paid the £150 to confirm your place yet or have you not got that far with the application process yet? :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Sianyyy96
I probably applied 1 and a half months ago and didnt hear anything until a couple of weeks ago. its a long process :frown: if you have any problems ( I did) I emailed and they sorted it out really quickly x have you paid the £150 to confirm your place yet or have you not got that far with the application process yet? :biggrin:

I haven't paid anything yet...:s-smilie: The first and also the lost email I got was titled "Accommodation Request (...)" with te first sentence: Thank you for your residential accommodation application that has now been successfully submitted.

So hopefully I will get something new near upon! :confused:
Reply 11
Im in Crick flat 11 :smile:
Reply 12
Im in Crick flat 11 :smile:
Waahh I'm getting kind of nervous, haven't got anything yet...! :frown:
Reply 13
Don't worry it took about 3 weeks for me to get my email. Im in flat 73 in crick house. Any neighbours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending