housemate wanted. single room available in 7 person house on fishponds road. UWE

Watch
naduu91
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Single room available in a 7 person house on fishponds road in bristol. 16 minutes walk from glenside campus and on the wessex 13 bus route into town and glenside and frenchay campus.
Will be sharing with 6 girls going into their second year at uwe, all studying on glenside campus.
3 studying radiotherapy, 1 studying radiography and 2 studying social work.
Im currently under contract for this room but due to getting a job I have to live somewhere else so looking for another girl to take over my contract as soon as possible so i can get my deposit back.
Contract starts august 1st and is for 12 months. Rent is approx 342 pound a month not including bills. bills have been averaged at around 40 pound but will be finalising which companies to go with etc so price of bills can change.
Agency the house is with is Purple Frog which has a fee of 35 pound and the deposit for the house is 375.
any questions feel free to ask
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (98)
61.64%
No (61)
38.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise