The Student Room Group

Leeds Met BA Hons Fine Art 2014/15

Hey! I'm using this forum to find other people who are going to be studying/hoping to be studying Fine Art at Leeds Met in September 2014.

I applied to go in 2013 and got in but deferred my place to this year to do a foundation degree, because of this I've already sorted my accommodation and student finance and everything and I'm so excited! I've been looking forward to this for about 2 years now and I want to find people to share this excitement with :smile:

Has anyone chosen Fine Art at Leeds Met as their first choice, or has an unconditional offer? I'd like to get to see the kind of people who could be on my course :smile:!
Original post by babyfratelli
Hey! I'm using this forum to find other people who are going to be studying/hoping to be studying Fine Art at Leeds Met in September 2014.

I applied to go in 2013 and got in but deferred my place to this year to do a foundation degree, because of this I've already sorted my accommodation and student finance and everything and I'm so excited! I've been looking forward to this for about 2 years now and I want to find people to share this excitement with :smile:

Has anyone chosen Fine Art at Leeds Met as their first choice, or has an unconditional offer? I'd like to get to see the kind of people who could be on my course :smile:!

I got an unconditional offer an have now finally sorted out my accommodation!

It's so exciting!
Reply 2
Oh yay! I've finally found someone else :smile: do you have Facebook or Twitter :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi I am doing fine art in september as well :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/alix.l.doran thats my facebook
Reply 4
Im doing fine art too ^.^

Quick Reply

Latest