The Student Room Group

Primary Education at Walsall Campus, Wolverhampton

I have been invited to an interview on 31st March, 2014. I am excited for the plan out of the day, yet I am nervous on what I am going to be asked in the interview, I was wondering if anyone had any advice?
Reply 1
Hey :smile: I had my interview in October :s-smilie: did they tell you about audits? x
Reply 2
Yes, they told me about one of the two in my invitation email, did they tell u?x
Reply 3
Yeah, I had mine in October. They told me one of the audits, but not the other. How did it go in the end, and did you like the uni? x
Reply 4
Oh yes, same, I was happy with the audit I didn't know about and I loved it, yes. Definatley want to go there, where are you going?x
Reply 5
Yeah, I found the interview there more relaxed than the other ones I've been to :s-smilie:
And yeah, I'm hoping to go Wolverhampton. I've put it down as my firm offer anyway xx
Reply 6
That's good to hear! and Its my firm choice also :smile: and Did you say your doing Primary Teaching at Walsall Campus?xx
Reply 7
Yeah, I'm doing primary education at the Walsall as well :biggrin: Just need to sort out accommodation later. Excited!

Quick Reply

Latest