The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Accomodation at Uxbridge - Bucks New Uni

Hi all,

Im really keen to accept my offer from Bucks New to study Mental Health Nursing, I'm just really thrown by the accomodation issue. I tried to message them and ask them already but they said I will get info in July/August at a meet and greet day? Obviously this is past the deadline day for making decisions! Just really stressed as I have privatly rented before and learnt the hard way that is a stressful process, especially for someone my age.
Just wondering if anyone has any advice/a clue of what's going on?

Cheers:-)
There is the option of you living in halls by our High Wycombe campus - there is a free shuttle bus that runs between the two campuses. If you have accepted the offer from us and we are your confirmed choice, then we will be sending out information regarding halls in May/June time. Otherwise, we do offer the meet and greet day so that you can meet other students who are in your position and will be privately renting and find a house with them. The Accommodation service has links with locals landlords who will be able to point you in the right direction and help you with the rental process as a whole.

I hope this has helped and if you have any further questions, you can always email [email protected].
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Quick Reply

Latest