The Student Room Group

Biology, biomedical or medical biology?

I'm currently in my first year of nursing, but frankly I hate it and want to transfer to either Biology, Biomedical science, or Medical Biology, all at Bangor University.
Honest opinions, which one is more likely to get me a job at the end of the degree, in the area that I want to go in to?
I've done all the research but employment statistics are so vague for those courses, so I just want some other peoples input.
Original post by Zhane1
I'm currently in my first year of nursing, but frankly I hate it and want to transfer to either Biology, Biomedical science, or Medical Biology, all at Bangor University.
Honest opinions, which one is more likely to get me a job at the end of the degree, in the area that I want to go in to?
I've done all the research but employment statistics are so vague for those courses, so I just want some other peoples input.

What is it you hate about nursing?
Reply 2
Original post by Zhane1

Biomedical science. Its the research behind medicine. Its medicine but without the patient interaction and has a far more scientific feel.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending