Hayder120
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello fellow OCR GCSE,AS and A2 students.

As exams are approaching, we all wonder if there are any resources available to aide us getting the grades we desire; well look no further…..there is and it’s FREE OF CHARGE. Yes. That means you don’t even need to pay ATP.

http://www.thebiotutor.com/

The following website was designed by my compassionate biology teacher who only asks you to spread this fantastic website to your peers. There is all kind of resources available from how to revise to question papers and mark schemes. NOT FORGETTING THE PEDANTICALLY CRAFTED A* notes for all units.

If you don’t believe me, have a look for yourself – what do you have to lose?
TheGameOfScience
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Hayder120)
Hello fellow OCR GCSE,AS and A2 students.

As exams are approaching, we all wonder if there are any resources available to aide us getting the grades we desire; well look no further…..there is and it’s FREE OF CHARGE. Yes. That means you don’t even need to pay ATP.

http://www.thebiotutor.com/

The following website was designed by my compassionate biology teacher who only asks you to spread this fantastic website to your peers. There is all kind of resources available from how to revise to question papers and mark schemes. NOT FORGETTING THE PEDANTICALLY CRAFTED A* notes for all units.

If you don’t believe me, have a look for yourself – what do you have to lose?
woah this is amazing thank you!!! how do you recommend we use these notes?
Hayder120
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
All I and my teacher ask is that you spread the word please.

My teacher has created how to revise booklet? which is found in the HOW TO GUIDES section.

Personally, i make diagrams and write out the key points over and over again until I recall them by memory. After all, understanding is only one half of the equation, you need to KNOW the information.

Thank you very much.
Burial fanboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've been relying pretty much solely on these notes since they were posted a week (or so) ago, and I can attest to how helpful they are. They're detailed yet concise, and the site has links to past exam papers as well, which is convenient. A lot of the more conceptually difficult subjects have been simplified, but the notes are still comprehensive, so you're not cutting corners or anything if you're relying on these notes to revise.

I pretty much recommend the site to anyone who's looking for succinct revision material, or easy access to past exam papers (navigating the OCR site can be tortuous...).
sarsoora
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
thank you!
amyhouseman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
is there a physics version of this? X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (191)
14.29%
I'm not sure (59)
4.41%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (393)
29.39%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.77%
I'm not a current university student (657)
49.14%

Watched Threads