AmeliaOllis-Olds
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Has anyone else been offered a place on the MA Fashion Media Practice and Criticism course at London College of Fashion?
I'm looking for accommodation as the halls are so expensive and far out... Looking to see if anyone on the course was looking for accommodation too.
Abbie_:)
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AmeliaOllis-Olds)
Has anyone else been offered a place on the MA Fashion Media Practice and Criticism course at London College of Fashion?
I'm looking for accommodation as the halls are so expensive and far out... Looking to see if anyone on the course was looking for accommodation too.
Hi- I've been looking into private accommodation, I don't know if you've arranged anything by now but if you're still trying to find people also interested let me know Image x
AmeliaOllis-Olds
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Abbie_:))
Hi- I've been looking into private accommodation, I don't know if you've arranged anything by now but if you're still trying to find people also interested let me know Image x
Hi, no haven't had any luck yet. Are you on the same course as me? Not sure what I'm looking for yet but ideally would be a flat/house with other LCF first years not too far from the Lime Grove campus.
Facebook me if that suits you! (I really don't get this forum thing) x
Abbie_:)
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AmeliaOllis-Olds)
Hi, no haven't had any luck yet. Are you on the same course as me? Not sure what I'm looking for yet but ideally would be a flat/house with other LCF first years not too far from the Lime Grove campus.
Facebook me if that suits you! (I really don't get this forum thing) x
Hi- I'm doing Buying and Merchandising based in High Holborn, I think I've sent you a Facebook message (hopefully was you haha)
Tyleroo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi! im part of a 3 thats looking for one more person to share with, we're all at the lime grove site so we're looking relatively close by let me know if you're still interested in anything x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (29)
13.49%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.51%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.19%
I need help with my personal statement (90)
41.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
24.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (17)
7.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed