The Student Room Group

Interview

Okay, I had an interview for biological sciences, It went amazingly well, and i was sure that I would definitely get the place. When today in my e-mail They say that I have been unsuccessful as I didn't meet the interview criteria. can SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT I DID WRONG SO AT LEAST I WILL LEARN FORM MY MISTAKES??
Reply 1
Original post by Ingabbx
Okay, I had an interview for biological sciences, It went amazingly well, and i was sure that I would definitely get the place. When today in my e-mail They say that I have been unsuccessful as I didn't meet the interview criteria. can SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT I DID WRONG SO AT LEAST I WILL LEARN FORM MY MISTAKES??

We have literally no idea what you did well or otherwise; try to think back on your interview with a clear head about where you might have rushed answers, come across as arrogant, failed to have sufficient knowledge of the course/uni, lacked passion, failed to show communication skills or evidence of ability to work in a team, things like that. Just because you had friendly interviewers that you got on well with, it doesn't mean that you performed brilliantly.

Email the uni and see if they can give you feedback; they must have scored you on certain areas so find out which areas you did well on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending