Asking for assistance with a personal matter.

Watch
Claire77
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have come here to ask for help, i am asking if anyone will help me out by writing me up a business plan for a small business i am looking to start in Nottinghamshire. I know this is a long shot but i don't have the money to pay for one to be written for me this is why i need it to look professional so i can take it along with me to the bank to try and get a business loan.
The plan would always be yours to do with what you wish after i have used it whether you use it as part of your study work or in the future, Please i don't think i would be able to make it look as professional as some of you could. Thankyou for your time, Claire x
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Claire77)
I have come here to ask for help, i am asking if anyone will help me out by writing me up a business plan for a small business i am looking to start in Nottinghamshire. I know this is a long shot but i don't have the money to pay for one to be written for me this is why i need it to look professional so i can take it along with me to the bank to try and get a business loan.
The plan would always be yours to do with what you wish after i have used it whether you use it as part of your study work or in the future, Please i don't think i would be able to make it look as professional as some of you could. Thankyou for your time, Claire x
This begs the question; If you are unable to write a business plan, how on earth are you going to manage with actually running a business?

You need it to look professionally because a business is professional, and you're trying to borrow money in order to fund this! A bank wont expect some amazing glossy cover brochure, but they will expect you to be able to put together something professional.
kaya93
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm starting a business very soon too and I understand that it can all seem really overwhelming and scary. But you can find some great guides and templates to use Microsoft Word which look really professional. Just try and break it down into tiny baby steps and put it on your to-do list.

Someone who I just looove to listen to is Marie Forleo. Have you ever heard of her? Her website is amazing for soon-to-be business owners like you and me. She even has a B-School you can sign up to each year which everyone raves about. I want to enroll next year.

My business will have no start-up cost as I going by the quote "Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can." I have a few BIG business ideas that I am dying to work on but they will have big start up costs so for now I'm sticking to a smaller business and using it as a stepping stone

What's your business?

And Good Luck!
Claire77
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi Kaya no i haven't heard of her i will go and have a look , i'm wanting to start a little cafe in the local area where i live, the main reason i was asking was because at the moment i have a lot on my mind for the next month with my daughter having tests at hospital (not life threatening or anything) so that wasn't said for the sympathy , just that i can't concentrate as my minds on her at the moment, but wanted to get things started that's all and the ball rolling so to speak.

But i'm probably best waiting until its all out of the way and i can set my mind and time to it totally.

Thank you for your reply and advice Kaya and Good Luck with you too , i hope it all goes well. x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (55)
13.99%
Virtual campus tours/open days (90)
22.9%
Live streaming events (38)
9.67%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (38)
9.67%
A uni comparison tool (88)
22.39%
An in-person event when available (84)
21.37%