London Summer Accommodation Needed

Watch this thread
mini60matt
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi guys,

I have a summer internship placement in the City from mid June to the end of August and I'm looking for somewhere to stay.

Does anyone have any rooms/sublets available for rent during this time?

Post here with details or message me please.

Many thanks,

Matt
tripsis
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I have a Diamond Studio Flat at iQ Shoreditch in London and I'm looking for someone to take over the lease agreement. You can see the room here: http://www.iq-student-accommodation....o-flat-diamond It's in a student building and a high quality room. It costs £345 per week, but I'd be willing to take that price down if you're interested.. I really need to get rid of it. It's available from the time frame you're interested in (June to the end of August).
gib101
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hi Matt, I have a graduate studio available in Battersea from end of June or sooner if need be. £230/ week.(utilities + internet inc.) payable per term

Facilities: onsite gym, recreation room, garden area, laundry facilities, 24 hour reception with friendly staff, secure gated compound with free motorcycle & bicycle parking onsite.

Great location: 1 min walk to Clapham Junction train and bus station, cycling distance to South Bank and Bloomsbury campuses, Battersea Park and Clapham Common on the doorstep. Walking distance to variety of restaurants, bars, supermarkets & shops.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/graduate-studio-available-from-july/1055513231

Cheers, Stephen
Nicole25
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Room available in 2 bed flat at Paris Gardens in Southwark, 239GBP per week, bills included, from May, 1st to September, 11th.
Aleojandro
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hey have you decided a place yet? I'm looking aswell
S2010
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...650/1067729528

Please see this for rooms! Thanks.
Kate19901
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Nice and cosy single room in quiet area in the City of London (5 mins to Barbican and Old Street) - Ideal for City Interns

I have a single room to rent for a period 1st of July -1st of September 2014.

A lovely warm 3 bed flat superbly located.
You will share the flat with 2 students (1 male and 1 female). There is a kitchen with all appliances, bathroom It is a very central location but room is located in from the residential side so it is very quiet. Walking distance to: City University, Guildhall School of Music and Drama, KCL (30mins walk, 10 mins bus), LSE (25 mins walk, 7mins by bus).
Good character people please.

Price: 140£ per week (all bills included)

Moorgate (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Northern and National Rail) - 7mins walk
Barbican (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City) - 5mins walk
St Paul's (Central) -8 mins walk
Liverpool street (Central, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, National Rail) - 15 mins walk

pauline11
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Nicole25)
Room available in 2 bed flat at Paris Gardens in Southwark, 239GBP per week, bills included, from May, 1st to September, 11th.

Hi,
I am planning on booking a room at paris gardens residence for the next academic year. May I ask you if you enjoyed your stay there?
Thank you,
Pauline
MitchA12
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi Matt,

I'm a masters student just now at LSE and I am loooking to leave my lease mid June which ends mid Aug, pretty much what you are looking for. The flat is in Greenwich, 5 mins from cutty sark dlr and 8 mins from deptford station to take you to Cannon Street. Would be a single room, £780 a month with hot water included. The flat had a rooftop garden with an amazing view over London which my flat mate spent half of last summer with the good weather on. Has a balcony and hot water is included. It also has a conseirge service with a gym you can join directly below. It is a new building in the creekside development. Both are students as well so no council tax.

Are you still looking? I can provide some photos.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (97)
67.83%
No (31)
21.68%
I didn't use it to prepare (15)
10.49%

Watched Threads