Access to Higher Education: Humanities & Social Sciences @ KCC Watch

alonesomepuppy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just wondering if anyone did the Access to Higher Education: Humanities & Social Sciences at Kensington and Chelsea College and know basic things like days a week, the hours. I called up yesterday but they were utterly useless and couldn't tell me the hours but it was 5 days a week :curious:
jackscraftymum
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've applied for the Humanities at KCC. Apparently it depends on the options you choose. Different subjects are on different days across the 5 days. You won't be in all day every day.
alonesomepuppy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by jackscraftymum)
I've applied for the Humanities at KCC. Apparently it depends on the options you choose. Different subjects are on different days across the 5 days. You won't be in all day every day.
Aw, thanks!
cyn4psy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I have an entrance exam with KCC this Tuesday for HE Access Humanties.
I've been out of education for 6 years.
Please could anyone suggest any tests or study to prepare for the assessment or what I should expect?
Any web addresses that have helped you would be greatly appreciated.
I don't want to get rejected. I need to be on the course to get into Sussex Uni by Sept 2015.

All the best, DD
Livvy.B
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just to let you know, if it's helpful to anyone, as I've just finished my access course at KCC I wanted to do psychology so was told I needed to take psychology, sociology and anthropology and everyone (regardless of your GCSE results) has to do maths and study skills. I was in on mondays 10 until 3, wednesdays 9.30 until 3 and thursdays 9.30 until 12 so I was lucky. You get to choose pretty much choose when you are in as there are at least two classes for each subject.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (11)
9.17%
Disagree (6)
5%
Neither agree or disagree (40)
33.33%
Agree (46)
38.33%
Strongly Agree (17)
14.17%

Watched Threads

Latest