RichardR21
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello,
I'm going to be studying at Leeds Met this September and I am undecided on wether to stay at Kirkstall or Opal.
I do not mind about the bus ride to Headingley Campus, however I do not want to be too far from campus or too far from the city centre. I'd say I was very sociable and enjoy going out and I am just wondering which accomodation would best suit me! And an en-suite is a must!
thank you
leedsmetaccomm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If an en-suite is a must I would recommend Opal as we are now fully booked for en-suite rooms at Kirkstall. If you have any questions about Opal let me know!
RichardR21
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi.
I've put my deposit down for kirkstall with an en-suite to ensure I had a place there just in case. Would kirkstall with an en suite still be the best option?
Thanks
leedsmetaccomm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by RichardR21)
Hi.
I've put my deposit down for kirkstall with an en-suite to ensure I had a place there just in case. Would kirkstall with an en suite still be the best option?
Thanks
That's good, you must have booked just in time! Kirkstall is a sociable hall too with over 800 students living there and there is also some renovation taking place on a social space for students so there'll be an area to get together with friends outside of your flat but still on-site. It's also a good distance from both the city centre and university so you wouldn't be too far away from either.

If you're free you can come look around Kirkstall Brewery to see what you think? We've got some viewing days coming up in April and May that you can book on to here: http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/accommodation/

Otherwise we're waiting for some video tours to be uploaded onto the website which will show you the room facilities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (294)
65.63%
No (154)
34.38%

Watched Threads