Fun House / Finders Keepers / Megamania Watch

This discussion is closed.
androidkiller
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, the current children's games shows (as well as most other kids shows) are dire. They are boring and the prizes aren't as good as they used to be. Bring back Fun House, where they ended up with about 10 prizes and won the grand prize so often (except for one memorable one where the said the RAC for an emergency service - stupid adverts).

I could remember the tune too - but then I can remember so much junk. Finders Keepers wasn't as good , but "Whose House is it?"

"Our House!"

lol
Optimist
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Fun house!? *screams in pain* :eek: Suppressed memory!
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yay!!!
I used to love fun house and finders keepers!!
don't remember megamania though- what was that?? :eek:
jess_oliver
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Heather_1)
Has anyone starred or remember the childrens shows, Funhouse, Finders Keepers or Megamania...?

I have looked on several search engines and there seems to be no trace of these shows existing. If you have memories, have any episodes recorded or appeared on these shows, Please comment here.

Heather x
Hi Heather, i was on Funhouse when i was 12, so it does exist, it was really great fun! I've got the video & a T-shirt!

Jess x x
Babygal
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Has anyone starred or remember the childrens shows, Funhouse, Finders Keepers or Megamania...?

I have looked on several search engines and there seems to be no trace of these shows existing. If you have memories, have any episodes recorded or appeared on these shows, Please comment here.

Heather x
Fun house and finders keepers was great, i don't know about megamania, i always hoped of going on these shows lol
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jess_oliver)
Hi Heather, i was on Funhouse when i was 12, so it does exist, it was really great fun! I've got the video & a T-shirt!

Jess x x
WOW, YOU WERE ON IT. Then i most likey saw you, cos i never missed an episode.
Mystic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by jess_oliver)

Jess x x

You were on it....? Which colour were you, Red or Yellow...? How far/which games did you play...?
You have a video...is it the video of the show you were in...? I have a few episodes I recorded...but my tapes have gone funny.
Mystic
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
yay!!!
I used to love fun house and finders keepers!!
don't remember megamania though- what was that?? :eek:
It was another show with strange games....Lucy Alexander (Attachment-photo) & Joe Greco (star of Spatz)

They were;

tesco shop,
fire station,
farm,
silver service hotel,
many other places aswell....

I would show you some screen caps but I haven't a digi cam to transfer the pics from vid to computer.....
Attached files
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
A couple of people in my year at school were on Fun House, the production people came into our school when I was in year 7 and held auditions for people in my year to pick 2 to go on the show. I didn't audition though cos you had to be available to film in August and I was going to be on holiday then
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
A couple of people in my year at school were on Fun House, the production people came into our school when I was in year 7 and held auditions for people in my year to pick 2 to go on the show. I didn't audition though cos you had to be available to film in August and I was going to be on holiday then
Aaawww unluckey.
Marie55
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Fun House was great! I loved that show. I can even remember how the melody of the theme tune went.
EvilEye
Report 15 years ago
fun house,
its a whole lot of fun, prizes to be won,
its a real wacky show, where anything will go
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Those little car things were great
Ben.S.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Fun House was good, but it was no Knightmare!

Ben
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ben.S.)
Fun House was good, but it was no Knightmare!

Ben
Oh yes! My mates and I were just talking about Fun House today, and Knightmare came up as well. That was quality.
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek: Knightmare was the greatest! I even dreamt about that once (or would that have been a nightmare boom boom ). They were showing it some time recently on one of the Sky channels. I wanted to be on that show even more than Fun House. Oooh and the elf guy was great. Pickle was it? Something like that
Babygal
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by EvilEye)
fun house,
its a whole lot of fun, prizes to be won,
its a real wacky show, where anything will go

Oh wow, its great, even the words give me the buzz, lol
Gaylord Queer
Report 15 years ago

Heather x
No never starred on any of the shows but I remember them, fondly.
jess_oliver
Report 15 years ago
You were on it....? Which colour were you, Red or Yellow...? How far/which games did you play...?
You have a video...is it the video of the show you were in...? I have a few episodes I recorded...but my tapes have gone funny.
I was Yellow, i've still got the T-shirt, got right to the end, so i got to go in the funhouse, the one i've got is the episode i was in!

Jess
roxy potter
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
I

''Fun House, It's a whole lot of fun, prizes to be won,
It's a real crazy show where anything will go!
Fun House, it's a quiz, it's a race, it's a real wacky place,
Use your body and your brain if you wanna play the game!
Fun House!''
aaw!i was going to post that.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (183)
18.67%
Labour (501)
51.12%
Liberal Democrats (134)
13.67%
Green Party (55)
5.61%
Brexit Party (15)
1.53%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.41%
SNP (15)
1.53%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.41%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.71%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)