This discussion is closed.
Ral
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Whats more worth while?
Going to grammar school where you can learn without having other students constantly disrupting lessons in the belief that they come to school to make teachers lives hell,
or
Going to a regular school where you have to overcome this challenge and work with constant criticism from fellow students but still manage to get good grades.

Has anybody experienced both systems?

Ral
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I went to comprehensive school, the challange wasn't GCSEs it was seeing if you could make home time without ending up in E&A.
Ral
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Tell me about it,
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ral)
Whats more worth while?
Going to grammar school where you can learn without having other students constantly disrupting lessons in the belief that they come to school to make teachers lives hell,
or
Going to a regular school where you have to overcome this challenge and work with constant criticism from fellow students but still manage to get good grades.

Has anybody experienced both systems?

Ral
i go to a grammar school, and there are still students who distrupt lessons. I think that happens in every school - you get some prats who arent interested and end up throwing water and chemicals around the science lab :mad:

i think you need to look at the schools near you, and choose one not based on whether you like it.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
God, what is it with all this 11+ and grammar school talks?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (167)
19.22%
Labour (442)
50.86%
Liberal Democrats (117)
13.46%
Green Party (49)
5.64%
Brexit Party (13)
1.5%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.46%
SNP (15)
1.73%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.46%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.69%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)