The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Dating younger girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by goldmansachs2014
Where did I say women don't get front office roles?

Regarding your second point: as a matter of fact, no, there are not many girls on the executive course. A handful I believe out of a class of 50/60.

Well, you said you weren't going to be meet women since you were competing with men for front office roles. That was what I took from that. I am sure you will meet plenty of women in your life as you compete for all kind of roles.

I guess I should have said department rather than course. My bad. There are lots of women in finance, but you might have more compatibility with someone outside your course anyway.

Is it a big deal if you don't meet a girl at uni? Really? Given the intensity of an exec course, surely that would be a distraction.

What would be unattractive to the girls is not you being in your mid-20s, though really you have to consider the different maturity levels of freshers (that's an individual thing really) but rather whether you seem desperate. Don't develop an attitude there of "must talk to the girls whenever I can even if I don't know them" and I think you'll seem more relaxed, and therefore more attractive. Take it slow, let them get to know you instead of just being "that 25 year-old guy" and ask them on a coffee date or something when you're good and ready. And you'll be fine.

Plus, there might be a mid-20s lady wondering all the same things about the exec course boys, and you might meet and fall in love, and live happily ever after :P
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Original post by Caecilius
The hilarious part is the picture of a mid twenties Goldman analyst (or associate?) doing a part time exec course at the LSE. It's almost exactly the archetype of what LSE undergrads want to be, I reckon.

I'm sure there'd be girls willing to **** you for your business card and an add on LinkedIn

It's the archetype of a colossal ****.
If a 24yo were to approach me, I'd feel very creeped out and so would the vast majority of the people I know that are of my age.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yl95
If a 24yo were to approach me, I'd feel very creeped out and so would the vast majority of the people I know that are of my age.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You must be quite immature then, as you seem to prefer immature boys.
Original post by arson_fire
I would stay away from the first years - the vast majority are immature and it`s difficult to talk to them for the time it would take to get them into your bed. Provided you`re not a complete dick then I can`t see any reason why you would have a problem with the ladies.

Yeah, good point.

And what do you mean by a complete dick haha - flashing my cash to get girls?
Reply 25
This guy must be a troll
Original post by Caecilius
This guy must be a troll

It's sad that I thought this could be true; there are some desperate people in the world.
Original post by yl95
It's sad that I thought this could be true; there are some desperate people in the world.

Who are raking it in?
Original post by goldmansachs2014
Who are raking it in?

Nice attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
There's nothing wrong with that age gap. I have friends who are dating guys in their early 20's. 18 is an adult, so why would it be wrong?

From what I've seen, many couples have an age gap between then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending