The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Business Course's

Just wondering if anybody is doing a business course in the University of Westminster in september 2014? Any body doing marketing?
Reply 1
Hey! I was considering going to Westminster too, are you from England or international?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi yes I'm from you UK 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im most likely going to do Marketing/Business at the Marylebone Campus, also from the UK
Reply 4
Hi ! I have been offered a place in business management, but I'm not sure if the university is good for this course..
Reply 5
Yeah but I do like it though, there's not a lot of unis that are great at business + Westminster felt like the best choice for me/ the kind of unis I could apply to personally. Have you firmed it yet?
Reply 6
Original post by sln_
Yeah but I do like it though, there's not a lot of unis that are great at business + Westminster felt like the best choice for me/ the kind of unis I could apply to personally. Have you firmed it yet?

No not yet. I have until june 5th.
Reply 7
Original post by loisleigh
Just wondering if anybody is doing a business course in the University of Westminster in september 2014? Any body doing marketing?

I'm studying Business Management. :smile:
Reply 8
I have received Management MSc offers from Westminster , Cranfield and Strathclyde and I'm so confused where to go !!

If you were in my shoe where you'll head to ?
Reply 9
Intl. Business here!
Reply 10
I'm doing international business!
Original post by tabishy
Intl. Business here!

I'm doing international business too, but with Spanish :smile:
Reply 12
Are you all living at student court wembley? :smile:
Original post by riokylat
Are you all living at student court wembley? :smile:

Yep!
Reply 14
I'm doing business economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by riokylat
I'm doing international business!

How was your international business degree at Westminster university?
Original post by amaistar
How was your international business degree at Westminster university?

Hi there,

For any questions for alumni of one of our courses, you can contact our alumni team here https://www.westminster.ac.uk/about-us/alumni-and-supporters

Best wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest