lottieN
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Im studying at headingley but would rather live closer to the city as it's more social! Halls accommodation its between millstreet and opal!! I havrnt seen any of thwse accommodations but from what ive heard opal isnt that nice but it is good for a good social life...havent heard alot about millstreet just that the rooms are nice and better quality than opal. Anyone know how popular millstreet is and how good it is socially? ? And any opinions on opal wpuld be a massive help thanks!!
JamieCarlsson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I booked an en-suite at Mill Street today after doing a massive pros and cons list between Mill Street and Opal. With Opal it's nice but way too expensive for what it is. At Mill Street, you get the same plus free gym membership throughout your tenancy and also a washer/dryer in your kitchen so you don't have to pay for that either. Feel free to add me on Facebook if you want to talk about anything.
lottieN
Rep:
?
(Original post by JamieCarlsson)
I booked an en-suite at Mill Street today after doing a massive pros and cons list between Mill Street and Opal. With Opal it's nice but way too expensive for what it is. At Mill Street, you get the same plus free gym membership throughout your tenancy and also a washer/dryer in your kitchen so you don't have to pay for that either. Feel free to add me on Facebook if you want to talk about anything.
Think im going to kirkstall brewery now seems more convenient when im studying at the headingley campus and alot of headingley students seem to be staying there.
roisin condon
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
im really not sure which to go for either :s
lottieN
Rep:
?
(Original post by roisin condon)
im really not sure which to go for either :s
Which campus you studying at? Im going for kirkstall I think!!
roisin condon
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
city! what course u doing?
lottieN
Rep:
?
(Original post by roisin condon)
city! what course u doing?
Wish my course was at the city campus!! In studying childhood studeis,what are you studying?
roisin condon
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
whys that? nursing!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (199)
61.8%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
3.73%
No- I want it (89)
27.64%
No- I don't want it (22)
6.83%

Watched Threads