I cured my insomnia by having a relaxing trip out to the countryside

Watch
morethanafeeling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Before that, I couldn't sleep all night and slept in the day. Now, I sleep perfectly all night. I love nature.
Stinkum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
A few weeks ago, I cycled to a countryside trail on the river. It was the most idyllic, beautiful and amazing walk I've ever had. The weather happened to be absolutely perfect on that day, so I just continued along the river and found a very, very long stretch of countryside with the river on one side and a huge expanse of farms, trees and greenery on the other side. Nature is beautiful.
morethanafeeling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Stinkum)
A few weeks ago, I cycled to a countryside trail on the river. It was the most idyllic, beautiful and amazing walk I've ever had. The weather happened to be absolutely perfect on that day, so I just continued along the river and found a very, very long stretch of countryside with the river on one side and a huge expanse of farms, trees and greenery on the other side. Nature is beautiful.
It's amazing. It can change your life.
Stinkum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by morethanafeeling)
It's amazing. It can change your life.
Yes indeed. I wish I could just permanently live out there in the countryside, somewhere quiet, just tend my farm all day long and not have to worry about anything. But I dream.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (101)
61.21%
No (64)
38.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed