This discussion is closed.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
We used it before Snatch was even written!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Unfortunately I have no recordings of people around here pre-Snatch. You'll have to take my word for it . Perhaps Snatch has made it more widely used.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Prove me wrong then! In general my comment holds I think.

After watching Snatch my missus used to obsess about pikeys and try to 'spot' them while driving along motorways :rolleyes:
Balls, it's definately pre-snatch
for gods sake, snatch gets it out of real bloody life!
Hence the pikeys - gypos (tho irish ones in this case)
J
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah, we...unfortunately have them here too. Tho us Aussies don't discriminate against the genteel poor, we only target those that deserve it - usually with names like: bogan (old ozi scally), Dero (young adult to middle aged scally) and wait for it... the newly emerged - 'NEO-dero' (for young teen deros, in training to become a bogan!), Ok, and that's pretty much the last of it, unless any other ozis wanna add to that,
Ciao
Emma18
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
eeek!!! well, we just call them townies!!! though i do feel sorry for them when they're alone!!! when there are loads of them its scary!!!

Emma18
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
love the essex face lift comment!!! (soz to all essexy he he people!!!!) i'll think of that every time i see one now!!!
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pikeys, rudeboys, Sharons (the female sub category) and Garys (the male variety)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (83)
33.6%
No I don't (116)
46.96%
I work during the holidays (48)
19.43%

Watched Threads