The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Accomodation

Hey, I wonder if anyone could help me find the application form to apply for accommodation at Swansea Metropolitan??

I can't seem to find any help from the website at all??

Thankyou :smile:

Scroll to see replies

You have to hold an unconditional offer to be able to apply now if that helps :-)
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Reply 2
Hi, I recently emailed the accommodation team and was told that I could apply now via email. They said they are currently working on setting up the application on their new website. So if you drop them an email with your preferences I'm sure they would help you too :smile:
Original post by braah
Hi, I recently emailed the accommodation team and was told that I could apply now via email. They said they are currently working on setting up the application on their new website. So if you drop them an email with your preferences I'm sure they would help you too :smile:

When I emailed them they told me to wait untill June - who did you email? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by carys.samantha
When I emailed them they told me to wait untill June - who did you email? :smile:

Oh really? That's strange, I emailed [email protected] stating my preferences yesterday and was told that my preferences will be entered into the system in a few days. :smile:
Original post by braah

Oh really? That's strange, I emailed [email protected] stating my preferences yesterday and was told that my preferences will be entered into the system in a few days. :smile:

Oh well - No harm in asking again - Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 6
Oh well - No harm in asking again - Thanks :biggrin:

Too right! :smile: What is it you're studying and where are you hoping to get accommodation?
Original post by braah
Too right! :smile: What is it you're studying and where are you hoping to get accommodation?

Counselling & Psychology - Gwyr Halls hopefully.. what about you? :smile:
Reply 8
Counselling & Psychology - Gwyr Halls hopefully.. what about you? :smile:

Ooh nice! :smile: I'm hoping to be accommodated in Gwyr Halls too :crossedf: and I'll be studying website development. Cannot wait, just want to start now! haha
Reply 9
I also emailed [email protected] stating my preferences, but I was told I had to wait until june.
Original post by braah
Ooh nice! :smile: I'm hoping to be accommodated in Gwyr Halls too :crossedf: and I'll be studying website development. Cannot wait, just want to start now! haha

I know - same here! Just wan't to get the accommodation sorted now then roll on September XD
Original post by SGroenn
I also emailed [email protected] stating my preferences, but I was told I had to wait until june.

I emailed again after they told me that - I think the email telling you to apply in June was more of an "automated" email. They told me they are starting the application process in the next week or so. If you don't get an email in two weeks then they told me to let them know :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by SGroenn

Oh right, how strange! I wonder why that was :confused:
"We are looking at starting our application process in the next week or so. So, please look out for an email from us. If you don’t get an email from us in the next two weeks, then please let me know, and I will chase this up for you. The email will instruct you on how to apply, and what Halls to choose etc."

I got this email yesterday from accommodation :smile:
Reply 14
"We are looking at starting our application process in the next week or so. So, please look out for an email from us. If you don’t get an email from us in the next two weeks, then please let me know, and I will chase this up for you. The email will instruct you on how to apply, and what Halls to choose etc."

I got this email yesterday from accommodation :smile:

Aaah I see! Thanks for that and best of luck to the both of you! :smile:
Original post by braah
Aaah I see! Thanks for that and best of luck to the both of you! :smile:

Thanks! - You too! :biggrin:
Reply 16
Can't wait! Which Halls is your preferences? :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by SGroenn
Can't wait! Which Halls is your preferences? :smile:

My preferences are, Gwyr, Cenydd, Dyfedd, Mount Pleasant. I've heard its quite a trek to and from campus, but I'd prefer to stay at Townhill as it has more students to get to know I guess.

What are your choices?
Reply 18
The same as you :smile: What are you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Awesome! It's only a 20min walk to campus I've just been reading, so not too bad!
I'm going to be studying website development. What about yourself? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending