The Student Room Group

Is this actually as weird as I felt it was?

Basically, my friend and I were walking back to my house yesterday when we saw my crush walking ahead of us. He was quite a bit ahead of us but I wanted to say hi anyway so I tried to walk faster to catch up. He was too far ahead so instead my friend thought it'd be a good idea to shout/say my name out loudly so he'd turn around which he didn't. He didn't turn around at all until he turned onto a different road and I'm not sure if he saw me or not, but me and my friend kept walking because that went off the path to my house. I kept saying to my friend how weird I thought this whole situation was because I felt like we were stalking him although it was my route home anyway. I don't know why but it made me feel really really weird/stalkerish yesterday. Is the whole situation as weird as I feel it was?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, my friend and I were walking back to my house yesterday when we saw my crush walking ahead of us. He was quite a bit ahead of us but I wanted to say hi anyway so I tried to walk faster to catch up. He was too far ahead so instead my friend thought it'd be a good idea to shout/say my name out loudly so he'd turn around which he didn't. He didn't turn around at all until he turned onto a different road and I'm not sure if he saw me or not, but me and my friend kept walking because that went off the path to my house. I kept saying to my friend how weird I thought this whole situation was because I felt like we were stalking him although it was my route home anyway. I don't know why but it made me feel really really weird/stalkerish yesterday. Is the whole situation as weird as I feel it was?

nope not weird at all
Reply 2
I think what makes you feel weird is that if the guy knew all about what you and your friend were saying, he'd feel weird. Maybe you think it's a bit disrespectful to him?

I wouldn't say it's a 'weird' occurrence though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending