The Student Room Group

AS Economics

I'm currently in year 12, and I'm on chapter 7 unit 1 helping my self to study using different resources (videos, books and sometimes seeing a teacher), is it possible for me to finish and memorise the content and know the exam techniques before May 21st with 6hr scheduled study time every day?
Original post by DarkHorse21
I'm currently in year 12, and I'm on chapter 7 unit 1 helping my self to study using different resources (videos, books and sometimes seeing a teacher), is it possible for me to finish and memorise the content and know the exam techniques before May 21st with 6hr scheduled study time every day?

Memorising doesn't help when it comes to Economics. You have to understand concepts, apply, analyse & evaluate. I don't see why it's not possible, especially with 6 hours a day. Compounding all that study time would be more than I ever did for AS and I managed to come out with an A. All the best.
Reply 2
Thanks man, btw since your a former AS student of Economics what do you think are the hardest chapters of the two units, and how did you manage to get an A?

Quick Reply

Latest