The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Offers for Graphic Design, Edinburgh College of Art/ University 2014

Hi I was wondering if anyone has heard for Graphic Design BA for Edinburgh college of art?
They said we should hear by the 31st March, but unfortunately I haven't heard yet and I'm not sure if it's the precursor to a rejection or if other people are still waiting too?
Thank you very much!
I received an offer on Tuesday, but I know several other people who still haven't heard anything. I wouldn't worry about it, there's still time! I had a friend who got accepted to Glasgow on the same day as the deadline for replies, some places just like to take their time :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by bambiislegless
I received an offer on Tuesday, but I know several other people who still haven't heard anything. I wouldn't worry about it, there's still time! I had a friend who got accepted to Glasgow on the same day as the deadline for replies, some places just like to take their time :smile:

Thanks! I'm getting anxious as I know people for fashion who have got offers but I don't know anyone else who's applying for graphics, hopefully I hear either way soon! :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending